• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Official 2022 PGA Tour thread

It's not even a waggle, it's small wiggling movements and it seems like he is making tiny foot movements as he looks at the target, does more wiggling, looks at the target, then just when you think he is going to bail out because he looks so uncomfortable he pulls the club back and swings. 

If you are in line to order food you really want to cut in front of this guy because he won't be ready to order no matter how long he stands in line staring at the menu. 

7 hours ago, Blarg said:

you are in line to order food you really want to cut in front of this guy because he won't be ready to order no matter how long he stands in line staring at the menu

I see you’ve gone out to eat with work colleagues. 

25 minutes ago, St1ck said:

That should do it. 

Pretty much.  Harman has built up such a lead, that all he has to do on the back 9 is go on cruise control and let the followers press for birdies.  Won’t happen.

Avoiding a Van de Velde collapse, he should hoist the trophy for the USA.

On 7/18/2023 at 6:08 PM, Blarg said:

I half expect Rahm to do something that represents his last few years of rankings but he has a tendency to play scramble golf a lot lately. 

Rahm played like the second best golfer out there. Harman was one of the few guys that played short the entire round and it paid off. Rory and Scheffler did their usual launch it as far as possible off the tee box and spent a lot of time in the weeds or bunkers.

Harman was only in 2 bunkers the entire tourney? That is unreal for this course. 

if you've watched golf long enough, you know that there have been numerous occasions where if the guy with the lead going into sunday would just shoot par, it would oftentimes be enough to win. congrats to harman for doing enough today. he was solid all day long.

harman's such a small dude but he played huge.

#poornate

On 7/23/2023 at 10:31 AM, Blarg said:

Harman was only in 2 bunkers the entire tourney? That is unreal for this course. 

Here’s another stat I just read.  Brian Harman made 59 out of 60 putts within 10 feet.  

Are you kidding me?  That’s an absolutely insane stat.  I wish I could make half of that.

Simply an incredible stat.  I couldn’t believe it, especially with the conditions on a course hosting a Major.

• 2 weeks later...

Justin Thomas has made an heroic effort at the Wyndham to get within the top 70 for the playoffs. On 18 a great second shot and then almost a miraculous chip-in for birdie. His par puts him at a projected #71. He's never missed the FedEx Cup playoffs.

Raining hard now and could be for a while.

On 8/6/2023 at 2:19 PM, fan_since79 said:

Justin Thomas has made an heroic effort at the Wyndham to get within the top 70 for the playoffs. On 18 a great second shot and then almost a miraculous chip-in for birdie. His par puts him at a projected #71. He's never missed the FedEx Cup playoffs.

Raining hard now and could be for a while.

yep, it's surprising he missed the top 70.

that should serve as some healthy motivation for next year.

when i first saw the top 70 list, there were at least ten guys on it i'd never heard of, and i watch pretty much every tournament.

glover has played out of his mind the last two weeks. i listened to a podcast on friday and the host was relating the story of what an incredibly troubled relationship he has with his wife, and what a complete mess it's been over the last few years. 

*okay, it was the paige spirinac podcast, but still the info was accurate

1 hour ago, Tank said:

glover has played out of his mind the last two weeks. i listened to a podcast on friday and the host was relating the story of what an incredibly troubled relationship he has with his wife, and what a complete mess it's been over the last few years. 

*okay, it was the paige spirinac podcast, but still the info was accurate

Yeah, Lucas Glover’s wife was quite a psycho back in the day.

https://www.jacksonville.com/story/news/crime/2018/05/15/pro-golfers-wife-arrested-saturday-after-fight-with-husband-mother-in-law/12222174007/

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Angel Oracle said:

Tour Championship in two days 

X-man is still hanging around, currently 15th in the Fed Ex standings.

when i see Xander, i see a quality golfer who is competitive in most tournaments he enters, but just can't seem to win big events.

kind of like how hunter renfroe never gets a big hit with the game on the line.