• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Official 2022 PGA Tour thread

29 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

So is it just me.  Or are they just snubbing DJ?  Except for the 18th, I think they only showed him on the chip on 15, that was during a commercial.  They showed English, Scheffler and Schauffele plenty.

It's just you. 

McIlroy (3) and Scheffler (1) paired up tomorrow with Clark (32) and Fowler (45) as the final pairing. You have to think the pressure is on the final pairing to keep pace with McIlroy and Scheffler. I think if any one of them goes 4 under they take the trophy. 

I just don't see anyone else setting a final round course record and taking the cup from those four. Johnson looks like really the only one with a shot if the leaders fall back but that is going to take at least 5 under. 

7 hours ago, Blarg said:

McIlroy (3) and Scheffler (1) paired up tomorrow with Clark (32) and Fowler (45) as the final pairing. You have to think the pressure is on the final pairing to keep pace with McIlroy and Scheffler. I think if any one of them goes 4 under they take the trophy. 

I just don't see anyone else setting a final round course record and taking the cup from those four. Johnson looks like really the only one with a shot if the leaders fall back but that is going to take at least 5 under. 

If any of them go under Par they may take the trophy. I think the final round is going to be the typical us open final where the player who makes the fewest mistakes will win it. That said, rory just seems dialed in and focused right now. Clark and fowler have never seen this kind of pressure. Fowlers last hole may have been the first crack in the dam. It's going to come down to putting, and that is schefflers weak point. But it should be an exciting finish. 

I picked Scheffler at the beginning so I’m going to stick with him, and his lukewarm putter.

I will be rooting hard for Rickie though.  I was at San Juan Hills Golf Club yesterday and the entire clubhouse was going crazy for Fowler yesterday.  I’d love to see him break through and win, but Rory is lurking.

• 1:35 p.m. — Hideki Matsuyama, Cameron Smith
  • 1:46 p.m. — Bryson DeChambeau, Tom Kim
  • 1:57 p.m. — Ryutaro Nagano, Xander Schauffele
  • 2:08 p.m. — Dustin Johnson, Harris English
  • 2:19 p.m. — Scottie Scheffler, Rory McIlroy
  • 2:30 p.m. — Rickie Fowler, Wyndham Clark 

Clark made some strong comments last night about how they had to finish their round in nearly dark conditions. USGA starting todays play 90 minutes earlier to avoid sunset issues. 

I’d love to see Fowler win, but I’m also okay if Rory can pull it off, too. 

1 hour ago, Tank said:

Clark made some strong comments last night about how they had to finish their round in nearly dark conditions. USGA starting todays play 90 minutes earlier to avoid sunset issues. 

I’d love to see Fowler win, but I’m also okay if Rory can pull it off, too. 

was really hoping the two of them would be in the final group.  

3 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Fleetwood is on fire.  

Some low scores look to be made.  As long as the marine layer keeps the homers in the park.

So is Rahm.  Both guys taking advantage of the soft, morning conditions.

clark just hasn't let up at all. he's had some tough shots to recover from, and did so admirably.

rory hasn't been able to mount any kind of charge, and fowler and scheffler have both faded.

this would be a pretty amazing tournament to win for your second career tour victory.