• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Official 2022 PGA Tour thread

3 minutes ago, PattyD22 said:

https://www.espn.com/golf/story/_/id/37808429/jay-monahan-meeting-pga-tour-golfers-gets-heated

Sounds like it went really well with the PGA guys……. Ummm

Monahan is a piece of shit. I never held  anything against guys like Koepka or DJ because they were making their own choice to collect a check. What Monahan did was sell out the entire history of golf. 

Fucking hilarious. I didn’t see this coming, per se, but wish I could have bet on LIV like people bought Bitcoin during its inception.

Knew the wild pay was going to change everything and saw it crumble for the PGA when they magically decided to profit share more and make bigger prize pools. 

PGA are a bunch of scumbags that it took a competing league to alter their payouts. Capitalism at its finest, and it worked here, as well.

10 minutes ago, Lou said:

Anyone heard from Rory?

So you are happy with this outcome? Guys like Tiger and Rory that turned down hundreds of millions of dollars to protect the games history only to get stabbed in in the back by Monahan? 

2 minutes ago, St1ck said:

So you are happy with this outcome? Guys like Tiger and Rory that turned down hundreds of millions of dollars to protect the games history only to get stabbed in in the back by Monahan? 

Yep.

Tiger and Rory have hundreds of millions of dollars. 

The game's history won't change. 

5 minutes ago, Lou said:

I'm just wondering if he's commented on it. Why are you so defensive? 

Of course that's the reason behind your question. I mean why do a simple Google search when you can seek for an answer on a forum that has at most 5 active posters?

3 minutes ago, St1ck said:

Absolutely amazing that you guys would take the side of Monahan over Tiger fucking Woods in this just so you can gain internet points. What a fucking joke. 

You're getting way too emotional about this. Internet points? I don't even know what that's supposed to mean.

And Monahan is a lying hypocrite. We'll see if the players are after trumpeting their higher moral stance. 

4 minutes ago, Lou said:

You're getting way too emotional about this. Internet points? I don't even know what that's supposed to mean.

And Monahan is a lying hypocrite. We'll see if the players are after trumpeting their higher moral stance. 

I'm emotional because golf is a sport I enjoy watching. The PGA tour tour isn't perfect but it's a hell of a lot better than the shit product Saudi Arabia is now putting out. 

2 minutes ago, St1ck said:

I'm emotional because golf is a sport I enjoy watching. The PGA tour tour isn't perfect but it's a hell of a lot better than the shit product Saudi Arabia is now putting out. 

You can still watch. 

8 minutes ago, St1ck said:

According to Norman he was offered around $800m. Tiger turned it down. 

That has nothing to do with Monohan. Are you sure you are following your own train of thought or are you so upset you can't remember what you are redponding to? 

18 minutes ago, St1ck said:

Absolutely amazing that you guys would take the side of Monahan over Tiger fucking Woods in this just so you can gain internet points. What a fucking joke. 

That was what I was responding to, not what Greg Norman said. 

1 minute ago, St1ck said:

Yes hoping the 4 Aces win it all this year. Very exciting. 

Can explain why you are happy with the news of this merger today?

I like watching all of the good players compete against each other.