• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Official 2022 PGA Tour thread

Yesterday wrecked a few players chances but thought Morikawa would have been immune because his game is usually efficient and balanced. 

Scheffler made an early charge and now has stalled out. He was looking like he was going to walk away from the pack early. 

15 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Zalatoris had the line from Fitzpatrick's putt and still went outside the cup by inches. A playoff would have been great. 

I miss when the US Open was an 18 hole playoff.  Not a fan of the shortened playoff format at the US Open.

4 hours ago, Blarg said:

Zalatoris had the line from Fitzpatrick's putt and still went outside the cup by inches. A playoff would have been great. 

The back 9 today was a fun watch. Zalatoris is going to figure it out sooner rather than later. Surprised he hasn’t won a regular event or two yet.

On 6/16/2022 at 9:05 AM, PattyD22 said:

For the record, I put some money on a few players this week.  I put:

$25 to win on Morikawa at +1700.    
$25 for Top 10 on Sam Burns at +2500.      
$50 on Rory for Top 5 at +1100

This is definitely the slow season for gambling.  Thank God for TVG.  Only 80 days @Lou.

So this bet was looking really good until Saturday.  It was still a net $550 because of Rory’s Top 5, but man….it was looking good for a bit.