• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Official 2022 PGA Tour thread

24 minutes ago, Lou said:

Players wanted to participate. 

The PGA didn't allow them to. They are responsible for the tournament sucking. 

Of course the players did.  The PGA made it extremely clear over 2 years ago what the repercussions would be if they jumped to LiV.  They took the money with the caveat that a  lawsuit would hold that ruling in abeyance.  They lost.

im not going to blame the PGA.  The blame rests squarely on the guys who elected to go.

Did the tournament suffer?  Hell yes.  I used to love watching DJ, Brooks and the cheater Patrick Reed play in Team play.  The International Team suffered even more.

I wish it was different, but they knew.  But again, this is simply my opinion.

3 minutes ago, Lou said:

I'm waiting for the LIV tour to put on their own event with a similar format if they continue to be shut out of PGA events. 

It may happen.  Let’s hope it’s on regular TV though so ALL the world can see.  Not just internet people.

I’d watch it.  Maybe