• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

New York Times Acquire The Athletic

failos

14 hours ago, arch stanton said:

I have the NHL package and I watch almost every Avalanche game live. They usually start at 4 or 5 am local but that’s when I get up anyway. Ain’t nothing going on around here to keep me up past 9:30 so I just slightly adjust my hours 

Yikes! You're an Avs fan? Well, at least you can relate with them considering I'm sure you deal with snow all of the time.

On a serious note, they are one of my favorite teams to watch. I love me some Makar!

15 hours ago, RallyMo said:

I'm a big fan of "I'm new here and would like to take introductory shots at a relatively small, tight-knit forum community that's been in place for almost 2 decades" guy.

It's a solid approach when entering the room.

"I want to announce my presence with authority."

Nuke LaLoosh