• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2021-22 CBA Negotiation/Lockout Thread (DEAL IS AGREED TO)

mmc

The reps for each side sound like a bunch of dipshits. Yes let’s stop a multi billion dollar money machine because we don’t agree on everything. Sit the fuck down, make some concessions and talk it the fuck out like “business partners”. 30 min and 7 min meetings is downright negligent. 

do you know how many counties in CA would be financially screwed had the company I work for not sat on call after call for freakin hours negotiating on their behalf…grow some balls and get it done.

22 minutes ago, Angelsfan1984 said:

The reps for each side sound like a bunch of dipshits. Yes let’s stop a multi billion dollar money machine because we don’t agree on everything. Sit the fuck down, make some concessions and talk it the fuck out like “business partners”. 30 min and 7 min meetings is downright negligent. 

do you know how many counties in CA would be financially screwed had the company I work for not sat on call after call for freakin hours negotiating on their behalf…grow some balls and get it done.

What money are they losing right now?

• mmc pinned this topic
33 minutes ago, Angelsfan1984 said:

They are not victims in this. All I can think about is the guy from Mr. Deeds who complains about wanting a raise because he did well, but then doesn’t want to be paid less if he sucks. 

Yeah.... guarantees contracts are a goldmine. Give that up, and ask for bigger contracts.... im sure the owners would be down.... but the consequences....