• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Cleveland Indians new name is "Guardians"

3 hours ago, Stradling said:

Yea because we all loved our name change.  

I was on a frigging island arguing here about the name change.  Me on the board and Chad out on some corner on Katella.

There was practically universal approval on this board. 

2 minutes ago, yk9001 said:

I was on a frigging island arguing here about the name change.  Me on the board and Chad out on some corner on Katella.

There was practically universal approval on this board. 

You're confusing approval with ambivalence.

2 hours ago, Blarg said:

The logos are amateurish. They could just be mock ups for a more refined finished product. At least I hope so because Art Deco was beautiful era of artwork and this does not come near to being that. 

Love art deco. It's too bad LA doesn't treat its downtown better because it's chock full of unpolished art deco hidden behind pinata and quinceanera shops.

In fact the same person hired to create that also created the Lancaster Jethawks logo which is equally as cartoonish as the new lame Guardians logo.

Keep that shit in the minors. The Guardians name and logo both equally suck. It's amazing the amount of money an org will piss away to a PR firm just to look like a bunch of asshats.

1200px-Lancaster_JetHawks_logo.svg.png

1 minute ago, Lhalo said:

In fact the same person hired to create that also created the Lancaster Jethawks logo which is equally as cartoonish as the new lame Guardians logo.

Keep that shit in the minors. The Guardians name and logo both equally suck. It's amazing the amount of money an org will piss away to a PR firm just to look like a bunch of asshats.

1200px-Lancaster_JetHawks_logo.svg.png

That looks like the logo for an NHL expansion team.

2 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Picture the woke and anti woke arguing over what is and isn’t offensive. That’s it. 

Thanks for being the thought police on here. Everyone truly appreciates you censoring people with varied opinions.