• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Cleveland Indians new name is "Guardians"

50 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I went through most of the MLB team names in my head, and there were only a few that I thought were actually clever or cool: the Diamondbacks, the Rockies, and the Nationals.

All the others are named after generic animals* or something specific to their home city (or previous home city).

*Diamondbacks is cool because it has a double meaning.

The Pirates are part of Pittsburgh's history? 

2 hours ago, Lhalo said:

It's like a futuristic version of the old Seattle Pilots logo. Fucking awful.

Pilots_logo_1969.JPG

That’s a decent logo. The guardians one looks like a minor league team’s logo or something from a video game. Sucks to be an Indians fan I guess.

We still have the best team name in baseball.

5 hours ago, Torridd said:

True. I like the name, but they should get rid of the wings. 

probably should have tried to tie the logo's look to the meaning of the name. i don't have any good ideas on how to do that, not my forte. i feel like some of the art deco styling of the statues may have been able to be incorporated somehow.

Just now, Stradling said:

Dear woke and anti woke members, please stop being bitches. The anti woke clan is exactly the same as the woke clan, both incredibly sensitive. 

It sounds like you're saying there are very fine people on both sides.