• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Cleveland Indians new name is "Guardians"

3 minutes ago, failos said:

Because there was a team called the Cleveland Spiders back when AO was just a wee lad.

There were also teams called the Brooklyn Trolly Dodgers, the New Haven Nutmegs, and the Cincinnati Redlegs.

Just now, Don said:

It was the original Cleveland pro team name, Cy Young played a good chunk of his career there, and the uniforms/hats/apparel possibilities would have been pretty cool.  

I'm sure New Era and company would have found a way to screw up those logos, too.

I'm curious about how actual Indians fans feel about the name.

7 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I'm sure New Era and company would have found a way to screw up those logos, too.

I'm curious about how actual Indians fans feel about the name.

I'd love to see a New Era company basketball game. Just nothing but dudes missing break away layups and bricking free throws.

6 minutes ago, yk9001 said:

Fans of the team with the hands-down, worst, most bastardized, red-headed stepchild name in North America are complaining about the Indian's new logo.  You can't make this crap up.

You can leave the Devil Rays out of this.