• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The official LA Kings thread 21-22

Tank

1 hour ago, Angel Oracle said:

Need a new asst coach for the special teams.

It's funny how much difference a coach makes.  But for the Ducks, same personnel, different assist coaches, and for a while, our PK and PP were in the top 5, PP finished 14th, PK finished 10th.  In 2021-2022, the other team could have pulled their goalie and we still wouldn't have been able to score.  

21 minutes ago, Tank said:

They’ve looked solid tonight. They’ve played their game tonight and kept 97 in check. This is how they need to play if they’re going to win this series.

Evander Kane is a dirty mother F*cker.  Screw him

1 hour ago, gotbeer said:

You guys are welcome. I'll take all the credit for this win. I channelled my AO. 

we'll send you a gift basket as our way of saying thanks. it won't be nearly as nice as one you'd get from derek jeter, however, so keep your expectations low.

The Kings played their best game of the year last night and treated the home fans to a gem.  They corrected the dumb mistakes the led them to back to back blowout losses.

Johnathon Quick played good, the penalty kill was solid, and the Kings jumped out to a quick 2-0 lead in the first that set the tone.

When Grundstrom got tripped up by Nurse, that’s when the true Edmonton team showed up.  In the ensuing scrum, Dirty bastard Evander Kane came in with a deliberate High Stick to the head of (I believe) Anderson, then tried to gouge the eyes out of Grundstrom with a gloveless hand, all of which were caught by cameras.  I hope he gets a huge fine for it.  It was dirty and goes to show why people don’t like the guy, especially his ex-wife.

Back to Edmonton for which should be a crazy game.  It’s now a best 2 out of 3 to advance.  Go Kings Go.

Got home from the Angels game just in time to see the Kings penalty kill give up the tying goal.  I didn’t have a great feeling going into OT with Edmonton having all the momentum.

But the sports Gods weren’t about to spoil my night after Detmers no-no.

Great win with a chance to wrap it up at home.  Go Kings Go.