• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The official LA Kings thread 21-22

Tank

7 hours ago, PattyD22 said:

Kings win in OT!!!  What a game..  Didn’t let Edmonton push them around.  Too many heroes tonight but Kemps, Iaffalo, Karpisolo, Etc…

Wow.  Way to flip the series and screw Edmonton and their asshole fans.

Can they be more classless? They cried about penalty. 

it’s nice to steal a game in Edmonton.

korpi was solid late in the game too!

playoff hockey hits so much different. 

any time table on Fiala ? I feel like he’s just “day to day” 

2 hours ago, nando714 said:

Can they be more classless? They cried about penalty. 

it’s nice to steal a game in Edmonton.

korpi was solid late in the game too!

playoff hockey hits so much different. 

any time table on Fiala ? I feel like he’s just “day to day” 

I’ve been to many Kings games including playoff games, and I’ve never seen Kings fans litter the ice, EVER, after a blatant penalty, let alone several times during a game.  Edmonton fans are classless and assholes.

Like I said last night, too many players stepped up in the game.  After a shaky first period, Korpisalo was simply great.  The defense was awesome.  Mikey Anderson completely took McDavid out of the game.  No wonder he was targeted by McDavid a couple weeks ago.

Fiala is still “day to day” and no updates have been given, but the Kings could sure use him, but the team sure stepped up last night in his absence.

Not going to get too ahead of myself as the Kings won game 1 last year, but this year feels different.  I feel more confident in the goaltending this year, than the last few years.  

Edited by PattyD22

1 hour ago, PattyD22 said:

I’ve been to many Kings games including playoff games, and I’ve never seen Kings fans litter the ice, EVER, after a blatant penalty, let alone several times during a game.  Edmonton fans are classless and assholes.

completely true. they should be embarrassed by this, but they may not be smart enough to do that.

11 minutes ago, Tank said:

completely true. they should be embarrassed by this, but they may not be smart enough to do that.

We’ll just chalk it up to a combination of douchebaggery and to many Mooseheads or Labatt’s Blues.  

or whatever those dorks drink

4 hours ago, PattyD22 said:

Like I said last night, too many players stepped up in the game.  After a shaky first period, Korpisalo was simply great.  The defense was awesome.  Mikey Anderson completely took McDavid out of the game.  No wonder he was targeted by McDavid a couple weeks ago.

Fiala is still “day to day” and no updates have been given, but the Kings could sure use him, but the team sure stepped up last night in his absence.

Not going to get too ahead of myself as the Kings won game 1 last year, but this year feels different.  I feel more confident in the goaltending this year, than the last few years.  

Just look at it this way.  When people in Edmonton go home, they go home to the comparison of Bakersfield, except no where close to a big city like Bakersfield has.  I'd be bitter too.

I didn’t get to see a minute of the game yesterday.  Got caught up helping a buddy move and he didn’t have WiFi or any TV service.  Was trying to watch on my phone, but couldn’t.

Sounds like I missed another slow start by the Kings, then a good 2nd period to tie it.  The rest sucked.

Am I close?

2 minutes ago, arch stanton said:

They let McDavid take the exact same shot twice

And couldn’t stop it both times.

High stick side on Korpisalo.  .  McDavid read the book on him

Edited by PattyD22