• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The official LA Kings thread 21-22

Tank

On 3/28/2023 at 3:23 PM, Angel Oracle said:

Every Kings player is suiting up now.

Stay healthy!

@Angel Oracleyou AJ’d the Kings!!

Kevin Fiala day to day

Gabe Valardi out another week or so

Now, Mikey Anderson is day to day and probably longer if he has a concussion.

PS—just busting your chops, buddy.  The Kings need all 3 of these guys back soon.

Unless this is an April Fools joke, Connor McDavid got a 6 game suspension for his hit on bullshit hit on Mikey Anderson, meaning McDavid is gone for the remainder of the regular season for Edmonton.

But it was only a 2 minute minor in the game….,

I’d rather play vegas than Edmonton in the first round. Seattle has 1 game in hand with 98 points. Kings sitting at 100 after dropping 3 in a row against elite playoff teams 

Edmonton is a wagon and are probably the faves to win the west. Never rule out Colorado if they get 100%

On 4/14/2023 at 3:01 PM, nando714 said:

I gotta say oilers in 6 

Hottest team in the league since the asb 

connor and Leon are top players in the world. Their pp is amazing. Goaltending is their weak spot right now imo 

their definitely favorites to come out of the west 

You were spot on @nando714when you said you’d rather the Kings play Vegas than Edmonton.  I feel the same.

Lots of emotions when the Kings play Edmonton and I feel like Edmonton gets in the Kings players heads, often times.  The Kings are going to need to play smart, clean hockey to beat them.  No stupid penalties.  That’s the key.  Keep Edmonton off the power play.

The Kings have more than a fighters chance in this series, but it will be tough.  Copley has to come up huge in the series also.

1 hour ago, PattyD22 said:

You were spot on @nando714when you said you’d rather the Kings play Vegas than Edmonton.  I feel the same.

Lots of emotions when the Kings play Edmonton and I feel like Edmonton gets in the Kings players heads, often times.  The Kings are going to need to play smart, clean hockey to beat them.  No stupid penalties.  That’s the key.  Keep Edmonton off the power play.

The Kings have more than a fighters chance in this series, but it will be tough.  Copley has to come up huge in the series also.

Contain McJesus and Draidel.  McJesus 153 pts, Draidel 128 pts, McNugget 104 pts, Hymen 83 pts.  After that the rest of the team is 43 pts.  You guys have the D to shut them down.  Once you do that, prepare Edmonton tears to fuel the hockey world.