• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The official LA Kings thread 21-22

Tank

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Sixth win in past seven, a grinder with the Kraken, only 40 SOG combined between the two teams 

19-8-4 after the 1-5-1 start

Second place in the division 

Third fewest goals allowed per game in the NHL, only the Rangers and Hurricane are better.   Tops in the Western Conference 

The youngsters are doing a solid job of controlling and passing the puck.

Best prolonged hockey stretch since the Stanley Cup days?

Edited by Angel Oracle

I don't know if you guys were watching but that's about the worst NHL broadcast I've watched. ESPN fucking blows. The cameras were constantly panning in and out making me dizzy and Sean McDonough is not a hockey PBP man. They idle chattered throughout and rarely actually followed the game. He spent the first 5 minutes saying what should have been said before puck drop but we had to listen to the stupid ass studio crew. I don't understand how a network created solely for sports can do such a pisspoor job of broadcasting them.

As far as the game went, you caught the Avs  on the back end of a back-to-back and still couldn't beat your old buddy Darcy. 

• 3 weeks later...

Kings engine keeps roaring, 4-1 over the Ducks.

8-1-2 in past 11 games 

All alone in 2nd in Pacific Division, only 3 pts behind the Flames, although the Kings have played two more games

Great puck handle and pass by Byfield on the first goal

Kempe with two more goals, 25 so far

Quick solid, bit of a resurgence this season 

19th straight game with more SOG then the opponents

Edited by Angel Oracle