• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels vs. Blue Jays (4-10-2021)

Chuck

I missed the game, didn't know it even was on. So no opinions about it. Got caught up with multiple hockey games instead. But it's better to be blown out than lose a close one. Just shrug it off and take 3 of 4. Bouncing back is the sign of a winning team. Even a split is acceptable if it comes to that. But they have to have a winning road trip to maintain a playoff pace and build confidence. Even this early in the season, momentum is important.

1 hour ago, cvdog said:

I think Albert's throw to Inglesias is still floating thru the air. Good try Stradler.....

Exactly - Albert is making me forget about Steve Garvey's putrid arm. Remember Albert's sh!t throw to Felix Pena covering first in '19? Pena had to leap to catch the dog-ass throw...landing awkwardly...blowing out his knee?

Pujols throws like a 48 year old...which...he is. 

6 hours ago, aznhockeyguy said:

Why is Trout out of the game?  Saving him for tomorrow?

Funny, I saw he was pulled when looking at the box scores just now and was coming here to praise Maddon for being smart and pulling him after the game got ugly.

The rainy season is really just getting started in FL -- the soil out here doesn't really drain all that well and tends to get super saturated especially early in the year.  Given they are playing on a minor league field, the drainage isn't likely to be MLB quality...  Pulling Trout was the smart play, no need to risk injury on soggy mushy turf.

7 hours ago, JoJo26 said:

Exactly - Albert is making me forget about Steve Garvey's putrid arm. Remember Albert's sh!t throw to Felix Pena covering first in '19? Pena had to leap to catch the dog-ass throw...landing awkwardly...blowing out his knee?

Pujols throws like a 48 year old...which...he is. 

If we only hand a left handed throwing 1B man that could hit, that would have been a DP.