• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Ballpark food

Tank

4 minutes ago, PattyD22 said:

This is how goofy my wife is about this.  We have 4 seats.  If just her and I go to the game, she'll only sit in the seat number that her ticket says, even if that means 2 seats in the middle stay empty.

Honestly, sometimes it's a blessing... 

Where do I find one of these?

55 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

Sitting in a seat better than the one you purchased goes with baseball the same way that hot dogs, peanuts, and belligerent Red Sox fans do. 

This calls for another naked gun reference. With the turds sitting in the queens seats.

By the way... never realized the angels were referred to as los angeles in that.

12 minutes ago, Redondo said:

@Tank

A hot dog?

I thought you didn't eat meat 

several years ago i got tired of eating nachos and peanuts so i decided to try a hot dog at a kings game. it was fantastic and i get them regularly at hockey and baseball games now without a problem as long as they're 100% beef. that's my one vice. 

5 hours ago, Tank said:

several years ago i got tired of eating nachos and peanuts so i decided to try a hot dog at a kings game. it was fantastic and i get them regularly at hockey and baseball games now without a problem as long as they're 100% beef. that's my one vice. 

Interesting how hot dogs 🌭 are the one meat that you make an exception for. 

It's really tough at games if you don't eat meat. 

37 minutes ago, Jason said:

I rarely eat at a ballpark. I would prefer to eat a better meal for less money before going to the game 

Fair enough, the food is bad.

I don't go very often (even less often now that I live in Idaho) but when I do I want the full beer-and-hot-dog experience.

1 hour ago, Jason said:

I rarely eat at a ballpark. I would prefer to eat a better meal for less money before going to the game 

There are clear advantages to eating before the game, but I'm a sucker and typically get two $5 hot dogs and at least a snack of some kind.

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

There are clear advantages to eating before the game, but I'm a sucker and typically get two $5 hot dogs and at least a snack of some kind.

You clearly aren't going to send your kid to college.