• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Ballpark food

Tank

5 minutes ago, Tank said:

Dear Arte, 

Please stop leaving the key under the mat. There are people taking advantage of it.

Thanks, Tank

I'm sitting with Arte on his yacht right now and we're looking at this thread.  He just asked me... "Who the hell is Tank? Is he the guy who keeps sending me letters about selling veggie dogs?" I said, "Could be... but he's also the guy who hangs out at the Del Taco by the stadium, pan handling for money."  Arte says... "Oh, THAT guy.  He tried to wash my windshield a few times and I hit the window washer button and Carp and I laughed our asses off when the water shot up his nose. The look on his face was priceless.  He looked like Jered Weaver when Trout hit him with that water bottle when he was being interviewed by Alex Curry."

6 minutes ago, T.G. said:

I'm sitting with Arte on his yacht right now and we're looking at this thread.  He just asked me... "Who the hell is Tank? Is he the guy who keeps sending me letters about selling veggie dogs?" I said, "Could be... but he's also the guy who hangs out at the Del Taco by the stadium, pan handling for money."  Arte says... "Oh, THAT guy.  He tried to wash my windshield a few times and I hit the window washer button and Carp and I laughed our asses off when the water shot up his nose. The look on his face was priceless.  He looked like Jered Weaver when Trout hit him with that water bottle when he was being interviewed by Alex Curry."

i miss alex curry.

download-1.jpg

Just now, Tank said:

Alex is here reading over my shoulder, and frankly, she's amazed at how incredibly wrong you are.

BTW, she told me that between bites of birthday cake.

Wrong Alex, Tank...  The one you're with is this one...

Amazon.com: Grrl Alex. a Personal Journey to a Transgender Identity  (9780957132511): Drummond, Alex: Books