• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Ballpark food

Tank

11 hours ago, Taylor said:

Craig, Craig, and Craig

❤️ ya, TORS

Freakin doc.

Last game i went to was against the Twins. Saw a drunk guy harassing a young kid in a kirby puckett t shirt. Thought it was weird that he had a stethoscope around his neck.

Had no idea @Dochalo has tuesdays off.  

8 minutes ago, ScottT said:

Looks like the amount of fans that will be there this year.

That pic was actually taken a few years back on a Monday afternoon make up game.  There was literally 768 people at that game.

It was a game where Matt Harvey pitched and gave up 4 home runs in the 1st inning.  Luckily, with the lack of fans there, no one was killed by one of those home runs, because the exit velocities were about 2 MPH less than a mortar round.

Edited by PattyD22

6 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

Okay maybe you can finally answer a question I've always had. When you are at a game like that what are you still doing in those seats?

My wife will NEVER sit in any other seat than the ones we have.  Never.  

I'm not shitting you.  We would be those people in the 500 level, top row, sitting alone on the level with no other people.

She hates when someone is sitting in a seat that isn't theirs and the usher has to come and kindly tell them they are in the wrong seats.  She'll just shake her head.

14 minutes ago, PattyD22 said:

My wife will NEVER sit in any other seat than the ones we have.  Never.  

I'm not shitting you.  We would be those people in the 500 level, top row, sitting alone on the level with no other people.

She hates when someone is sitting in a seat that isn't theirs and the usher has to come and kindly tell them they are in the wrong seats.  She'll just shake her head.

Sitting in a seat better than the one you purchased goes with baseball the same way that hot dogs, peanuts, and belligerent Red Sox fans do.