• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Alex Cora is manager of the Red Sox once again

rafibomb

championships in place.

owners blameless.

both managers managing again.

no players punished.

looks like mlb has done a bang up job in restoring the faith in the integrity of the game on the field.

shows you how much of an asshole jeff lunhow really is. he's the only guy that took it on the chin.

I've yet to see a single instance where cheating doesn't pay off here. 

If you cheat, you take a one year vacation as a manager. As a player you get off scott-free. 

If you're some kid living in a shanty in the Dominican Republic, why not use steroids? You'll get signed and pull your family out of poverty. If you get caught, you'll get minimal repercussions. If you lie about your age, just make sure no one find out until you reach the majors, because there will be no penalty there either. 

And if you do it in an election, you just might become president.

Edited by Second Base

8 hours ago, ukyah said:

you always say this and yet you never prove it or provide anything reasonably indicting.

7 hours ago, Randy Gradishar said:

3 separate claims, with a self-explanatory reason for MLB's lack of investigation.

I bet you think Lakers-Kings was a perfectly cromulent series.

you have to be able to see how this response to my post is sidesplittingly funny.