• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2020-2021 Hot Stove Offseason Thread

rafibomb

37 minutes ago, Angelsfan1984 said:

I would have taken archer at that price. Odirizzi or a trade must be the next move 

Or both. 

Move Heaney to a contending team needing a starting pitcher since he has just this season left on his contract. Sign Odorizzi or Walker to a 2-3 year deal. 

30 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

Or both. 

Move Heaney to a contending team needing a starting pitcher since he has just this season left on his contract. Sign Odorizzi or Walker to a 2-3 year deal. 

I agree. Honestly with how many 1 year deals I would sign both of those guys to respective 2-3 year deals. Odirizzi 3 year 27-33m and walker to a 1+1 team option at 4-5 per 

15 minutes ago, Angelsfan1984 said:

I agree. Honestly with how many 1 year deals I would sign both of those guys to respective 2-3 year deals. Odirizzi 3 year 27-33m and walker to a 1+1 team option at 4-5 per 

Yeah, I'd even look at extending Bundy if he comes out of the gate well to a 2-year extension. 

1 hour ago, Second Base said:

Wow, Archer got 6.5 million. I definitely wasn't expecting that. I was thinking 2-3 million. 

My thought as well. Could make the Cobb trade more palatable. Cobb at 6.5/7.5 million is much better than Archer at that price.