• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

It's actually time for new uniforms

Angel

6 minutes ago, Bronson said:

It’s actually not. Nothing wrong with the unis. We have had the most success under them. Maybe focus on more important things like oh idk..... IMPROVING THE FUCKING TEAM. Why are people so fixated on the uniforms? They’re simple and nice. It’s part of our identity now. I’d rather start creating culture then starting over agsin

Two sides to the same coin, we've been successful  and miserable and the latter is more true now, team needs a new identity.  

"Failos" Why were you banned then? It's pretty hard to get banned here unless you're doing something really wrong, like posting ads or being a nuisance.

The latter

Lou "Why?"

I mean the team will eventually change the uniforms whether you like it or not, what are some ideas?

WE DON’T NEED NEW UNIFORMS. PERIOD. 

It’s just a dumb convo. Now if we had uniforms like the old Brewers jerseys or the Miami Marlins old jerseys then yeah maybe there needs to be a change. There is nothing wrong with the uniforms we currently have. They’re simple, sleek and effective. Casual baseball fans and non fans alike associate the Angels with that logo and those jerseys. We are creating a culture.... and we have been our most successful with this current design. If it ain’t broke don’t fix it. 

Teams that need to rebrand change jerseys.  The Angels do not need to do this.  Building tradition is good for brand long term.  Also the current uniforms and script look great.  

can always do throwback nights.  Glad to share this position for the 5000th time. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

15 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Listen here ! 

the uniforms are substantially better than the dog shit team. 

I mean I agree we should keep them, to maintain our identity. It's rather impressive that we've managed to pull it off really but our uniforms aren't any better or worse than the team, same as the food options at the park or the stadium itself... everything is just right around the same level of quality. Hell even the tepidness of the fan base exhibits roughly the same amount of fire as the team does.

1 hour ago, floplag said:

If by change you mean go back to the blue/red design of the past, yes. 

I feel like they can improve on the red/dark blue 90s design (although the hat <<< is perfect imo), some slight modernization and if Arte can quit being part of L.A. to spite the Dodgers, we'll be back to CA/Anaheim Angels in no time.

33 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Let's be honest... the people who like the uniforms aren't really into uniforms. It's ok, they aren't any better or worse than the team is.

Idk, I like them. They’re non-offensive, and clean looking. Sure they could be better, but this thread is like not seeing the forest for the trees. Who gives a shit about uniforms

3 minutes ago, failos said:

Idk, I like them. They’re non-offensive, and clean looking. Sure they could be better, but this thread is like not seeing the forest for the trees. Who gives a shit about uniforms

I do, and I know other people care.  It's off day, I am trying not to focus on the team as it stands, I was actually able to eat something today.

2 hours ago, Bronson said:

It’s actually not. Nothing wrong with the unis. We have had the most success under them. Maybe focus on more important things like oh idk..... IMPROVING THE FUCKING TEAM. Why are people so fixated on the uniforms? They’re simple and nice. It’s part of our identity now. I’d rather start creating culture then starting over agsin

that's a lot of anger, friend.

sounds like you could use a new hat with a new color scheme.