• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

2 hours ago, fishbulb said:

Anybody seen any updates on that whole Dominion voting systems stuff lately?

Anything on America's Mayor?

How's da KRACKEN?

The Kraken folks have moved on to the Biden is a shadow president for Trump conspiracy.

On 1/22/2021 at 2:44 PM, fishbulb said:

This has to be just joking at a certain point, though.

I'm fairly certain that the entire Q thing is likely a handful of trolls that are manipulating a bunch of morons into it. There is at least a 50/50 chance that many of them are paid Chinese/Russian actors who cannot believe how stupid Americans are.

8 hours ago, calscuf said:

Q is definitely some dude just fucking with morons.  Actually that sounds like a fun hobby.  Making shit up and watching millions of knuckle draggers react.

If the Republicans really wanted their party back they’d find Q and pay him off or convince him to turn on Trump. 

I wanna get in on the merch.

9 hours ago, calscuf said:

Q is definitely some dude just fucking with morons.  Actually that sounds like a fun hobby.  Making shit up and watching millions of knuckle draggers react.

If the Republicans really wanted their party back they’d find Q and pay him off or convince him to turn on Trump. 

Sadly, knuckle draggers are electing knuckle draggers when they vote. Republicans still would rather become Q's than turn on Trump.  Guy I know turned into a Q follower after Trump lost.  He still wont recite the alphabet when I ask him to.  I am just curious if he can make it to Q.