• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

Just now, Blarg said:

So much for your $4 bean and cheese burrito diet.

I'm learning how to cook so that my wife doesn't have to during the third trimester. I've made some Hello Fresh meals and think I might have a knack for it. By the time I'm your age (45, right?) I'll be a regular contributor to the cooking thread.

Yes, I know Hello Fresh meals are like preschool. But I have to start somewhere.

1 minute ago, Adam said:

It really matters how your body manages insulin. The more insulin your body releases the more difficult it is to be satiated.  @Taylor if you're really interested I would recommend Gary Taubes as a source of info on the subject. 

Great, more homework. Get in line behind Blarg.

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

I'm learning how to cook so that my wife doesn't have to during the third trimester. I've made some Hello Fresh meals and think I might have a knack for it. By the time I'm your age (45, right?) I'll be a regular contributor to the cooking thread.

Yes, I know Hello Fresh meals are like preschool. But I have to start somewhere.

I don't understand how people become adults without having learned how to cook.

7 minutes ago, Jason said:

Some of us married someone else that knows how 

Sounds lame. Women create a lot of stress and it's super easy to pan fry a ribeye. Follow up question: Did you go straight from your parents to getting married, or were there years in between where you wandered the land foraging for berries and stuff?

3 hours ago, Taylor said:

Let me recommend a Youtube channel.

1 hour ago, Don said:

I don't understand how people become adults without having learned how to cook.

55 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

When you are the son of one of the head writers of Step By Step you grew up with a team of personal chefs. 

This, although we never had personal chefs. We ate out all the time (got meals at restaurants, not the other thing).

6 minutes ago, calscuf said:

So back to insanity of the Republicans.  I just read an article that they are trying to remove a fellow Republican congressperson, but not this stupid twat.  They’re trying to remove Liz Cheney for supporting impeachment.  Classy.

I'd call them Repugnicans, but I don't want to get scolded again.

22 minutes ago, calscuf said:

So back to insanity of the Republicans.  I just read an article that they are trying to remove a fellow Republican congressperson, but not this stupid twat.  They’re trying to remove Liz Cheney for supporting impeachment.  Classy.

These people are absolutely crazy.

13 minutes ago, calscuf said:

So when Tank says he doesn’t support her, yes he does.  They all do.  It’s their party and these are the decisions they’re making.  Every Republican is guilty by association until they stand up against this nonsense.  Even Tank.  And especially Blarg.

Voting for Trump in primaries in 2016 got us here, that's for sure.

2 hours ago, Don said:

Sounds lame. Women create a lot of stress and it's super easy to pan fry a ribeye. Follow up question: Did you go straight from your parents to getting married, or were there years in between where you wandered the land foraging for berries and stuff?

I can actually cook. I’m not near as good as my wife is though so she does most of the cooking. I’m terrible at baking though. I’ve always told her should should have been a professional chef. 

2 hours ago, calscuf said:

So when Tank says he doesn’t support her, yes he does.  They all do.  It’s their party and these are the decisions they’re making.  Every Republican is guilty by association until they stand up against this nonsense.  Even Tank.  And especially Blarg.

the republican party as currently constructed is not the republican party i joined. i don't like where they currently are or where they're going. i feel politically homeless right now.

Edited by Tank

At the same time the Democratic party is a fractured party as well, the last clutches of the boomer generation refusing to give way to younger candidates for office and it will become worse before the next election cycle. Neither party is really representing the future of the country and are stuck with 40 years old squabbles as talking points that have long been irrelevant while supporting an ever expanding war machine. 

There are no clean hands in either party.

1 minute ago, Blarg said:

At the same time the Democratic party is a fractured party as well, the last clutches of the boomer generation refusing to give way to younger candidates for office and it will become worse before the next election cycle. Neither party is really representing the future of the country and are stuck with 40 years old squabbles as talking points that have long been irrelevant while supporting an ever expanding war machine. 

There it is!

12 minutes ago, Blarg said:

You don't want the younger candidates to have any power in the Democratic Party.