• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
4 minutes ago, fishbulb said:

Trump's attorney is one of these Q nutsos, apparently.

Screw all these people with the batshit crazy stuff.

Present cogent arguments and evidence or GTFO.

I watched probably around 30 minutes of that conference yesterday. Shit was crazy. 

3 hours ago, fishbulb said:

Trump's attorney is one of these Q nutsos, apparently.

Screw all these people with the batshit crazy stuff.

Present cogent arguments and evidence or GTFO.

I get how the Q thing can draw in your buddy from high school that struggled to pass pre-Algebra and is working at 7-11 now. That makes sense. How educated, successful people with post-grad degrees fall into this shit is just beyond me.

10 minutes ago, Jason said:

Same here until it was brought up here

It's not a widespread thing. It's like those crying SJW campus fags you see in the SJW thread. 

But it's definitely something people buy into. They're idiots, and almost certainly have a GED, but they're the most likely to spread that shit over social media, just like how twitter is filled with the gender politics crap.

I'm not surprised you haven't heard of "Qanon" but you've almost certainly seen the shit on facebook or twitter.

33 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

It's not a widespread thing. It's like those crying SJW campus fags you see in the SJW thread. 

But it's definitely something people buy into. They're idiots, and almost certainly have a GED, but they're the most likely to spread that shit over social media, just like how twitter is filled with the gender politics crap.

I'm not surprised you haven't heard of "Qanon" but you've almost certainly seen the shit on facebook or twitter.

My guess is most of their stuff is censored on social media 

24 minutes ago, calscuf said:

We're debating whether to call him LAnon or QHalo.

Sounds like a sexy motherfucker. BTW I was able to harvest a few of the ghosts!!! I'm going to mince them and put just a teeny tiny bit into a chili I'll be making this weekend. I'll put on some Covid gloves so my hands don't melt.

8 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

And unfortunately twitter and facebook hold far more power to sway people's opinions than you'd think.

Maybe one way to combat this is to stop accepting when people call themselves “influencers.” First time I heard someone refer to themselves that way I wanted to donkey punch her in the gut.

* I hope I used the correct pronouns in describing this possible non-binary female.

8 hours ago, Molly Jolly said:

Maybe one way to combat this is to stop accepting when people call themselves “influencers.” First time I heard someone refer to themselves that way I wanted to donkey punch her in the gut.

* I hope I used the correct pronouns in describing this possible non-binary female.

Tank, now I’m curious if you fully understand what a donkey punch is? Generally speaking, the strike in the donkey punch isn’t delivered to the gut or abdomen.