• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

3 hours ago, fishbulb said:

According to my Captain Crunch secret decoder ring I kept from childhood, "Ill have more to say in a few days regarding a new project I’m currently fleshing out." The lack of an apostrophe and following with fleshing out means Stage III of the Cannibal Overlords plan to take over the Presidency has taken place. 

Wake up sheepole, the clues are right there!

4 minutes ago, Blarg said:

According to my Captain Crunch secret decoder ring I kept from childhood, "Ill have more to say in a few days regarding a new project I’m currently fleshing out." The lack of an apostrophe and following with fleshing out means Stage III of the Cannibal Overlords plan to take over the Presidency has taken place. 

Wake up sheepole, the clues are right there!

That's almost as crazy at the QAnon stuff.

Almost.

1 hour ago, fishbulb said:

That's almost as crazy at the QAnon stuff.

Almost.

Ok, Fishbulb, okay, I see where you are skeptical, okay then. 

In 1935 the Radio Orphan Annie Secret Society distributed decoder pins to young women as the rise of Nazi Germany began. Young women were to lead the charge against Hitler.

orphann1935scrtbdgobv.jpg

This was followed by the Captain Midnight decoder disk in 1941, then a ring for boys. This carried us through WWII and part of the cold war.

506px-Captain-midnight-decoder.jpg

As radio lost listeners to television, cartoons soon were used as the medium to distribute decoders and of course, the international globe trotting scientist of Johnny Quest provided the most desirable with its rotating jewel and secret compartment.

image.jpg

Captain Crunch, understanding that nefarious agents were at work corrupting the decoder rings in the factories by changing out the Q for N or A Non letter (now are you catching on), they embarked on a powerful multi level hidden decoder computer that came as separate rings in specially marked boxes.

53_5739_ucp.jpg

Lately the decoder ring gave way to the computer age but every generation has been provided with ever more complex hidden decoders to keep our youth alert and aware.

Pokemon, you must collect them all because the code needs to change and only through game play can you unlock the secret that has been kept from the public for so long.

tenor.gif