• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

4 minutes ago, fishbulb said:

What are we to do, Q?

You have brains in your head.
You have feet in your shoes.
You can steer yourself
Any direction you choose.
You’re on your own. And 
you know what you know.
And YOU are the guy who’ll
decide where to go.

You’ll get mixed up,
of course, as you already know.
You’ll get mixed up with
many strange birds as you go.
So be sure when you step.
Step with care and great
tact and remember that
Life’s A Great Balancing Act.

And will you succeed?
Yes! You will, indeed!
(98 and ¾ percent guaranteed.)

2 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

The Qanon stuff is pretty fun to follow.  It’s all fucking bonkers and you do have to be severely brain damaged to take it seriously.  Which, a scary number of people do.  That aspect of it is horrifying.  But that aside, it’s fun to read up on their bullshit. 

So, it's like Alyssa Milano's Twitter account?

6 hours ago, The Ghost of Bob Starr said:

How many anons are here?

4 hours ago, fishbulb said:

Good question. Like you, I would also like to know how many absolutely insane people are here.

5 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Nothing wrong with questioning the narrative. Doesnt hurt to looking into whats being fed to you over various platforms.

Found him.

3 minutes ago, fishbulb said:

Here's the deal: if you know anybody that's truly in on this QAnon stuff, you know somebody that is at least somewhat a lunatic. It's so bonkers.

A friend from High School, let's say he probably should have had special services, bounced from job to job and for about 6 years was a trucker doing the cross country night runs and you know what kind of programming is on at midnight and into the sunrise on talk radio. He completely buys into all of this shit. He showed up out of nowhere about 9 months after I had cancer surgery and went on to tell me they have cures but there is too much money in chemotherapy so they are keeping it a secret. 

Haven't seen from him since, don't really want to.

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

A friend from High School, let's say he probably should have had special services, bounced from job to job and for about 6 years was a trucker doing the cross country night runs and you know what kind of programming is on at midnight and into the sunrise on talk radio. He completely buys into all of this shit. He showed up out of nowhere about 9 months after I had cancer surgery and went on to tell me they have cures but there is too much money in chemotherapy so they are keeping it a secret. 

Haven't seen from him since, don't really want to.

That's about right. These people are quite looney.