• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

OC Register: Angels reliever Keynan Middleton takes a knee during Anthem

2 hours ago, Blanks Burner Account said:

Oh the emotions... typical liberal tactic, I make a comment about something you wrote and you attack me with rage and name calling almost as cute as your dog

You are here to troll and the worst part is you are doing a terrible job. You will now be the proud owner of my third block, to go along with Claude and Scotty. Or is it actually a 3rd? Hmmm.... I will never know and more importantly I truly don't give a sh*t.

54 minutes ago, ettin said:

You are here to troll and the worst part is you are doing a terrible job. You will now be the proud owner of my third block, to go along with Claude and Scotty. Or is it actually a 3rd? Hmmm.... I will never know and more importantly I truly don't give a sh*t.

Oh NOOOOO Robby Justice has blocked me.  What will I ever do?  How will I ever live without your Trump Derangement Syndrome hissy fits?  Oh the pain, this seriously feels like someone shot me through the heart and into my soul with a Golden Arrow.  How will I ever recover and be cool again like The Fonz in that show where he was renting a converted garage from that stupid lame ass family?

i figure every NBA and NFL player will be taking a knee this season and for as long as they feel like it. honestly, i don't think i really care if they do or don't. i don't watch much of the nba and i'll probably skip the beginning of each football game.

as for middleton, it's absolutely his right to take a knee, and i expect several other players will do the same thing. i don't know that the issues it represents still need to be brought to anyone's attention after what the country has been through the last two months. i agree with blanks that it's probably time to start putting some actions into their symbols. the pujols foundations was a good model for comparison.

While I'm not personally a fan of the kneeling, I can definitely respect that every player is allowed to use their platform as they see fit to deliver the message they want to deliver as long as it's not hurting anyone (this isn't).  I do think it's funny however, that the same people who preach tolerance and equality are unable to tolerate people saying they aren't a fan of the kneeling.  Just as Middleton or whoever is entitled to voice their feelings through kneeling, people are well within their right to say they personally don't like it.

3 hours ago, mtangelsfan said:

Man, there is a lot of overstating.

i wouldn’t care if they never played the National anthem again.  I just don’t want every part of my life being taken over by politics.  

Stay off Twitter and then you should be fine watching baseball.  Maybe start watching at 1st pitch. 

14 minutes ago, mymerlincat said:

While I'm not personally a fan of the kneeling, I can definitely respect that every player is allowed to use their platform as they see fit to deliver the message they want to deliver as long as it's not hurting anyone (this isn't).  I do think it's funny however, that the same people who preach tolerance and equality are unable to tolerate people saying they aren't a fan of the kneeling.  Just as Middleton or whoever is entitled to voice their feelings through kneeling, people are well within their right to say they personally don't like it.

I agree.  I find it funny that the people who use the term snowflake are the biggest snowflakes ever when it comes to this topic.  All because they pretend it’s about things it isn’t.