• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

OC Register: Angels reliever Keynan Middleton takes a knee during Anthem

12 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

That's so dumb. Obviously everyone agrees 1 unarmed person being shot is too many. But things happen, it's not evidence of systemic corruption across the entire countries police force.

As for your second line, you fit right in with the narrative. "I'm black, so therefore i'm right."

Why do you care if someone is "right" or not? Go ahead and disagree, but you literally do not know the plight of anyone else but yourself. Like I said, empathy man. Not that hard.

You don't need to agree. Hell you don't need to support. But you can't tell an entire race of people how they should feel about a certain issue.

7 minutes ago, angelinkc said:

The streets are filled with the rainbow flag. The far left is a Marxist mob. All gays are not bad people. However, radical leftist always march together. BLM and antifa marches are always full of radical gays. The rainbow flag is also present at most every immigration or SEIU rally. 

"Radical gays"

I fuckin lol'd. I just imagine a bunch of gay dudes on skateboards saying "Gnarly!" 

52 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Ok, now. Replace that story with this massive group of people saying:

"Well, black people are obviously victims of systemic racism. If you don't accept this on its face, you're part of the problem. You don't know what its like to be black! How can you say otherwise?"

Well, no. That's not how that works. There are plenty of black people that actually say this is bullshit. And because of that they are "Uncle Toms." You probably won't agree, but the black community has problems that extend far beyond the myth of "Systemic racism." Gangster rap culture, gangs in general, thug life, looking down on black people who speak proper English, the welfare state, fatherless children, etc. All of these things are very detrimental to the black community as a whole and result in perpetual poverty and violence as a result, but the black community refuses to even attempt to address it or talk about it.

"Systemic racism" means what exactly? Police brutality seems to be the common complaint these days. Ok, where is the evidence for it? You might say "Well look at George Floyd, Philandro Castille, Michael Brown, all of these new stories!" and so on, and some of those incidents may be justified and some of it not, some of it may be more nuanced. George Floyd is an example of a horrible use of force by police, in Michael Brown's case it was justified. This kind of stuff happens, unfortunately. The media then latches on to it because it creates coverage, and society goes down the shitter. White people also get the shit kicked out of them by police on occasion, you just don't hear about it as much. Black people commit violent crime at far higher rates than any other race, with reasons mentioned earlier as part of the cause. So, logically, more black people are going to be involved in police shootings and such.

Still, having said that, here are some stats:

In 2018, blacks commited 53% of homicides and 60% of robberies in the US despite being 13% of the population.

The police shot 9 unarmed blacks and 19 unarmed whites in 2019. Those 9 blacks represent 0.1% of all black homicide victims.

A cop is 18.5 times more likely to be killed by a black person than an unarmed black person killed by a cop.

And you want me to believe police brutality is some country wide disaster? Please...

Make Angels Great Again SPITTING HOT FIRE!!

If this was a little league baseball game the game would’ve been stopped because of mercy rules

Well said my friend... LET THE TRIGGERING BEGIN

1 minute ago, Orange Lives Matter said:

Make Angels Great Again SPITTING HOT FIRE!!

If this was a little league baseball game the game would’ve been stopped because of mercy rules

Well said my friend... LET THE TRIGGERING BEGIN

Face!

9 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

"Radical gays"

I fuckin lol'd. I just imagine a bunch of gay dudes on skateboards saying "Gnarly!" 

It is funny. You should see the white trans dude insulting the black cops. He is sporting high heels and a mini skirt. Little hormone induced tits bared for the world to see

34 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Why do you care if someone is "right" or not? Go ahead and disagree, but you literally do not know the plight of anyone else but yourself. Like I said, empathy man. Not that hard.

You don't need to agree. Hell you don't need to support. But you can't tell an entire race of people how they should feel about a certain issue.

You're misinterpreting me. I'm not telling any race of people how THEY should feel. I'm refusing to accept the idea that because a black person tells me the system is racist, it absolutely must be so and I can't possibly say otherwise because i'm not black. Others like you and @halomatt seem totally on board with that idea.

4 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

AW needs an alt account purge.  

While I would normally agree, this one was justified. The member who I'm guessing you're referring to had just a couple posts and registered quite a while ago. 

But due to the nature of the name this member created a new account and let me know ahead about it ahead of time. 

11 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

You're misinterpreting me. I'm not telling any race of people how THEY should feel. I'm refusing to accept the idea that because a black person tells me the system is racist, it absolutely must be so and I can't possibly say otherwise because i'm not black. Others like you and @halomatt seem totally on board with that idea.

Well no, you can say otherwise. That's fine.

But your opinion is coming from one that doesn't experience what they do. Do you ever feel unsafe when a cop pulls you over? Or what about if they need to ask you some questions regarding a crime?

I'm going to guess you don't, and if you do then you're gonna have to come to your own conclusions as to why that would be. If you're saying black people are wrong about this, then you are indeed telling an entire race how to feel. 

33 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

I didn't mean to suggest that I would follow along blindly (sheeple).  Sorry if my post was unclear.  I would also add that if multiple (as in hundreds of thousands) people tell me that the "system is racist", then I should probably look into that. 

53 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Well no, you can say otherwise. That's fine.

But your opinion is coming from one that doesn't experience what they do. Do you ever feel unsafe when a cop pulls you over? Or what about if they need to ask you some questions regarding a crime?

I'm going to guess you don't, and if you do then you're gonna have to come to your own conclusions as to why that would be. If you're saying black people are wrong about this, then you are indeed telling an entire race how to feel. 

No one can tell an entire race how to think or feel.

Biden then needs to stop telling people in the black community that they aren't black if they don't vote for him.  

Just now, st1ckboy said:

That's because you've been drinking the cheap knock off. It's Mello Yello.

8-17.jpg

well thanks, you've just convinced me to never buy a chevy lumina. I think I'll go with this baby:

images-1.jpeg