• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

OC Register: Angels reliever Keynan Middleton takes a knee during Anthem

Just now, st1ckboy said:

I had to look it up. Apparently its been around since 1949. Any good?

Yes it is great in the Carolinas where Coke bottles it. Not as good in other place when bottled by smaller companies. Coke seems to get the carbonation just right. Little flat other places. Cheerwine also made in NC is the best cherry soda ever. 

On 7/21/2020 at 11:38 AM, Chuckster70 said:

Yep, I think we had one in the past. I'll have to find it later. 

We all appreciate @Jeff Fletcher's work. I also understand that he has to report these types of stories, they also get more clicks & views than the regular post game notes and in terms of it landing here, all of the OC Register's Angels articles are automatically fed into our main Los Angeles Angels forum here. We're thankful for that, but we also encourage you all to spend the 99 cents a month to help support Jeff's work. 

Thanks. 

you can actually get 3 months for 99 cents. That’s the whole season. 

I tweeted the link recently. 

On 7/22/2020 at 2:12 AM, Orange Lives Matter said:

Honest and straight forward with my actions.  Can't wait for the other mods to cry bloody murder and try to ban me from the site because I hurt their delicate little feelings by saying things they don't like (while they piss and shit all over the place like homeless people in democrat run cities like San Francisco)

Amen. 

6 hours ago, JocStrapling said:

Oh, and one day maybe it will be realized that your arrogance is actually steering people that don’t think the way you do away  from this site. You should definitely not have admin rights to this site as it’s like giving CNN admin rights to a Fox or any REAL news site! 

I'm here only because of Strad. 

6 hours ago, JocStrapling said:

Oh, and one day maybe it will be realized that your arrogance is actually steering people that don’t think the way you do away  from this site. You should definitely not have admin rights to this site as it’s like giving CNN admin rights to a Fox or any REAL news site! 

REAL!!!!!!!!!

I can’t even begin to start in on his post because it’s asinine.  So because of me, people don’t post here because I don’t allow them to think differently.   At the same time I shouldn’t be an admin because I think differently than other admins? Did I get that right?  Sometimes when twitter trolls and Facebook trolls post I struggle to follow their thought process.