• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

OC Register: Angels reliever Keynan Middleton takes a knee during Anthem

12 minutes ago, ettin said:

Keep spouting nonsense (whomever you are since you are scared to reveal yourself, coward). Keep using hashtags that will never gain traction, LOL.

I love my country, unlike yourself. Keep swimming in the deep end of the cesspool.

Oh the emotions... typical liberal tactic, I make a comment about something you wrote and you attack me with rage and name calling almost as cute as your dog

28 minutes ago, ettin said:

I find it absolutely hilarious that people get so worked up about someone expressing their free speech, exercising their Constitutional rights, and taking a knee in protest, in support of racial equality and yet they completely ignore the so-called leader of our country who has yet to say a single word regarding Russian bounties on American soldiers, millions in campaign donations funneled to that leader's businesses, and the very ill-intent to subvert American institutions and Democracy.

One is infinitely greater and disrespectful than the other could ever possibly be.

I find it hilarious when people overstate other’s opinions.  I am not worked up.  I just don’t need to be reminded of something that every piece of media is already telling me. I have unplugged many things because it doesn’t seem like anything can escape politics.

i am not calling for a boycott, I am not pissed off.

11 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

All Lives Matter has got to be one of the stupidest slogans I've ever heard. At least one in twenty humans are pieces of shit that I wouldn't miss at all... Is this the hill the right wingers really want to die on?

Let me trigger Robby Boy

blm is the propaganda arm of the democrat party

with antifa being the military arm of the democrat party

you keep doing you democrat party with all your rage and nazi like tactics

5 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

All Lives Matter has got to be one of the stupidest slogans I've ever heard. At least one in twenty humans are pieces of shit that I wouldn't miss at all... Is this the hill the right wingers really want to die on?

Come on, this is stupid, who is dying on any hill?

4 minutes ago, Blanks Burner Account said:

Let me trigger Robby Boy

blm is the propaganda arm of the democrat party

with antifa being the military arm of the democrat party

you keep doing you democrat party with all you rage and nazi like tactics

None of these groups are part of or even like the democratic party.

1 minute ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

None of these groups are part of or even like the democratic party.

Really then why hasn't one democrat disavowed any of them during the riots?

When they were setting cities on fire, destroying stuff, hurting people, robbing people, killing people where was Chuck and Nancy condemning this?

5 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

Come on, this is stupid, who is dying on any hill?

All the people who keep responding to "Black lives matter" with "No, All lives matter!" It's almost like the act of saying 'black lives matter' was akin to coming out to their church group. It's ok to agree!

Just now, Blanks Burner Account said:

Really then why hasn't one democrat disavowed any of them during the riots?

When they were setting cities on fire, destroying stuff, hurting people, robbing people, killing people where was Chuck and Nancy condemning this?

Chuck and Nancy were busy playing dress up in the hopes of converting them into democratic voters. Sadly for Chuck and Nancy these people won't be voting for sleepy Joe. It's considerably harder to register and go vote than it is to throw a brick throw the window of a starbucks. 

How about the religious fervor people feel for making public statements condemning 'racist' behavior/institutions/individuals?

I think it can be annoying particularly when the participants are clearly just wanting to be noticed.

3 minutes ago, Blanks Burner Account said:

I find burning cities down, rioting, looting, attacking people, robbing people, killing people, vandalism far more offensive than religious fervor AND I'M NOT RELIGIOUS 

Totally agree

We've moved way beyond people just wanting to be noticed. Now people are trying to avoid being noticed for not speaking out. Your silence is acceptance!

I lost my Facebook password in a boating accident