• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

OC Register: Angels reliever Keynan Middleton takes a knee during Anthem

9 minutes ago, Stradling said:

No, they go hand in hand because you want them to.  There is a huge difference between peacefully protesting and the looting and violence.  You know this.  

Please explain to me where the peace was at?  David Dorn a BLACK MAN was shot and killed for a used tv from a pawn shop.  Along with countless other black deaths around the nation.  Oh and lets not forget the countless break in, looting, small business attacks, people attacks, stealing, vandalism, burning.  If you consider all this stuff to be peaceful then dude I want whatever it is you're smoking

6 minutes ago, Blanks Burner Account said:

Please explain to me where the peace was at?  David Dorn a BLACK MAN was shot and killed for a used tv from a pawn shop.  Along with countless other black deaths around the nation.  Oh and lets not forget the countless break in, looting, small business attacks, people attacks, stealing, vandalism, burning.  If you consider all this stuff to be peaceful then dude I want whatever it is you're smoking

The peace, kneeling during the National Anthem.  The rest is stuff you are choosing to bring into this discussion.  

56 minutes ago, yk9001 said:

Its insane that people can't look at other people's experiences except through their own lenses.

Okay, what about all the people who had their SMALL businesses looted for inventory they paid for and then burned down?

What about the countless people who got attacked for no reason during the riots?

How bout the family and friends of civilians and law enforcement who lost someone near and dear to them because of the riots?

Can we also look at the property owners (not big corporations) who had their houses, store buildings vandalized and destroyed?

Or even the cars owners who had nothing to do with anything who got there cars damaged?

IT TRULY IS INSANE that people can't look at other people's experiences except through their own lenses.

9 minutes ago, Blanks Burner Account said:

Find me one kneeler who spoke out against the riots and destruction and I will believe in the cause

Until then they ALL go hand in hand

So BLM basically says if you don’t fight racism then you are a racist.  You are saying if they don’t speak out against them then they must go hand in hand.  

Two sides of the same coin.  

Just now, Blanks Burner Account said:

Okay, what about all the people who had their SMALL businesses looted inventory they paid for or burned down?

What about the countless people who got attacked for no reason during the riots?

How bout the family and friends of civilians and law enforcement who lost someone near and dear to them because of the riots?

Can we also look at the property owners (not big corporations) who had their houses, store buildings vandalized and destroyed?

Or even the cars owners who had nothing to do with anything who got there cars damaged?

IT TRULY IS INSANE that people can't look at other people's experiences except through their own lenses.

All of that is bad.  Kneeling isn’t that.  

1 minute ago, Stradling said:

So BLM basically says if you don’t fight racism then you are a racist.  You are saying if they don’t speak out against them then they must go hand in hand.  

Two sides of the same coin.  

Don't be vague, I asked for proof of an actual kneeler (a real player) who stood up (no pun intended) and spoke out against the violence of the "peaceful" rioters

Just now, Blanks Burner Account said:

Don't be vague, I asked for proof of an actual kneeler (a real player) who stood up (no pun intended) and spoke out against the violence of the "peaceful" rioters

And I am telling you that I am not going to change your mind because you don’t want to change.  If you don’t want to be a reasonable person that is fine.  They aren’t hand in hand, but in your mind they are because that is what you have decided in your thick head.  

7 minutes ago, Stradling said:

And I am telling you that I am not going to change your mind because you don’t want to change.  If you don’t want to be a reasonable person that is fine.  They aren’t hand in hand, but in your mind they are because that is what you have decided in your thick head.  

You've given me nothing but slogans and catch phrases.  You present something and I ask a question as to why and you have no answer.

Dude don't blame me in this, it's all on you

I basically said the kneelers seem to be down with the destruction because I HAVEN'T HEARD ONE OF THEM SAY ANYTHING AGAINST

You then said that's not true

I asked for proof

You had none and now you're saying I'm the bad guy and I'm not being honest with things

ONCE AGAIN (it's very black and white) show me proof of a kneeler speaking out against the violence and destruction of the riots and I will stand side by side with you in my HONEST efforts

13 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Middleton

It's a beautiful message.  Love Key and I want him and others of the black community to live and have the best life possible with peace of mind along with success, wealth, love, care, family and health.  Now know this I'm not trying to argumentative once again (for what we were talking about earlier) still not one kneeler has come out against the violence of the riots.  

Saying the words peaceful is meaningless when you don't speak out against the specific wrongs that were LEGITLY going on... maybe I didn't read it right but I didn't see anything from Key condemning the riots

3 minutes ago, Blanks Burner Account said:

It's a beautiful message.  Love Key and I want him and others of the black community to live and have the best life possible with peace of mind along with success, wealth, love, care, family and health.  Now know this I'm not trying to argumentative once again (for what we were talking about earlier) still not one kneeler has come out against the violence of the riots.  

Saying the words peaceful is meaningless when you don't speak out against the specific wrongs that were LEGITLY going on... maybe I didn't read it right but I didn't see anything from Key condemning the riots

Like I said, two sides, same coin. 

10 minutes ago, fishbulb said:

Lace up your cleats and get ready to "stand (with Middleton) side by side in (your) HONEST efforts."

Nice cnn edit of my quote

20 minutes ago, Blanks Burner Account said:

ONCE AGAIN (it's very black and white) show me proof of a kneeler speaking out against the violence and destruction of the riots and I will stand side by side with you in my HONEST efforts

where's the part of "proof of a kneeler speaking out against the violence and destruction of the riots"

8 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Like I said, two sides, same coin. 

Understand this Strand, I'm not cool with what the cops did to George Floyd.  I hate these dudes and YES they deserve to be punished for their crime.  Now resorting to destruction, looting, violence, killings and rioting is not cool in my book.  Me bringing up black children and other adult blacks getting killed isn't a racist thing, it's a I actually give a shit kind of thing.  There's a lot of issues in this world and blaming only whites and the cops (by the way I'm not white and or a cop) is not honest.  We have a long ways to go but we also need to be honest in our journey.

You are all worried about Middletons kneeling.... am I the only one more worried that he could barely get out a AA lineup???

Kneel, don’t kneel, do handstands, whatever. I don’t give a fuck what anyone does during the anthem. If you really want them to stop kneeling... just get rid of the anthem 😏 

Could you imagine Middleton kneeling during 7th inning stretch??? Comedy gold. 

Just get your ass ready for the season motherfucker. And stop trying to figure out if you want to burn your Yeezys or not. (Yes that’s a real thing he posted on Twitter). Oh and stop being such a butthurt crybaby and telling people to unfollow you because they say maybe you should donate them instead of burning them. 

ronald mcdonald fun GIF by McDonald's CZ/SK

I find it absolutely hilarious that people get so worked up about someone expressing their free speech, exercising their Constitutional rights, and taking a knee in protest, in support of racial equality and yet they completely ignore the so-called leader of our country who has yet to say a single word regarding Russian bounties on American soldiers, millions in campaign donations funneled to that leader's businesses, and the very ill-intent to subvert American institutions and Democracy.

One is infinitely greater and disrespectful than the other could ever possibly be.

3 minutes ago, ettin said:

I find it absolutely hilarious that people get so worked up about someone expressing their free speech, exercising their Constitutional rights, and taking a knee in protest, in support of racial equality and yet they completely ignore the so-called leader of our country who has yet to say a single word regarding Russian bounties on American soldiers, millions in campaign donations funneled to that leader's businesses, and the very ill-intent to subvert American institutions and Democracy.

One is infinitely greater and disrespectful than the other could ever possibly be.

You guys tried that angle twice and failed both times

Seriously keep sticking with covid and racial war concept of campaigning

Truly believe those are your best options of getting people emotionally worked up for the election on your side

#DelicateFeelingsDems

3 minutes ago, Blanks Burner Account said:

You guys tried that angle twice and failed both times

Seriously keep sticking with covid and racial war concept of campaigning

Truly believe those are your best options of getting people emotionally worked up for the election on your side

#DelicateFeelingsDems

Keep spouting nonsense (whomever you are since you are scared to reveal yourself, coward). Keep using hashtags that will never gain traction, LOL.

I love my country, unlike yourself. Keep swimming in the deep end of the cesspool.