• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

No games for me

11 hours ago, Angels 1961 said:

I'm done I will not be attending any games this year

I’m assuming this was all said in jest, but as @Slegnaac said, if anyone wants to boycott the season that should extend to going to games, watching games on TV and it should extend to bitching about the games that are being played on platforms like this.  

27 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Me too.  Might travel to Az. 

I definitely will. My son lives two hours away and my sister just moved from up here to Prescott, AZ. 

If our state doesn't get their shit together up here I'm probably going to rent a house for all of Sept & Oct to take a break from up here. I will definitely be going to games if that's where they'll be played. 

2 minutes ago, RendZone said:

There are about 12 teams that stand to lose money if they play and the post season ends up canceled due to a second wave. The one or two owners Heyman sights are probably the two that could lose money even with the playoffs, but MLB could step up and cover the loses for a couple of franchises. 

6 hours ago, Stradling said:

I’m assuming this was all said in jest, but as @Slegnaac said, if anyone wants to boycott the season that should extend to going to games, watching games on TV and it should extend to bitching about the games that are being played on platforms like this.  

They also can't drink any beer, eat peanuts, or have a hot dog. They also need to register with the government as being anti-baseball, have tracking devices attached to all their media and do 40 hours of community service in a city that doesn't have a baseball team.