• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Blarg

On 1/24/2020 at 10:42 AM, Taylor said:

Says the dude who's tweeting 54 times in a day.

Well, his supporters are content. You can’t say the same for Obama at this point in his presidency—I know because I voted for the guy and was disappointed as hell. Trump supporters are very pleased with his performance.

Edited by failos

2 hours ago, failos said:

Well, his supporters are content. You can’t say the same for Obama at this point in his presidency—I know because I voted for the guy and was disappointed as hell. Trump supporters are very pleased with his performance.

Obama also got 7 million more votes than Trump.

12 hours ago, failos said:

As a conservative, I'm not content. 

https://www.thebalance.com/trump-plans-to-reduce-national-debt-4114401

27 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Trump is very good at keeping his base loyal and happy. I don't relate to people who love him and think he's a great man and a great president, but it seems like a solid 40% of the country are in that camp. I give him props for building and maintaining a following.

You are a much better man than me. 

One more, and it looks like Bolton may be called as a witness. 

4 min ago

Key GOP senator: "I think that Bolton probably has something to offer us"

From CNN's Manu Raju and Alex Rogers

Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images

When pressed by CNN whether she'd actually vote to subpoena Bolton's testimony, Sen. Lisa Murkowski said, "We’re going to have an opportunity for that on probably Friday."    

"Mr. Bolton probably has some things that would be helpful for us, and we‘ll figure out how we might be able to learn that," Lisa Murkowksi says 

When asked if she'd like to read his manuscript, Murkowski replied, "I think that Bolton probably has something to offer us. So we’ll figure out how we’re going to learn more."

Why Murkowski matters: It takes 51 senators to pass a motion. If all 47 senators who caucus with the Democrats for witnesses, at least four Republicans need to join them in order to pass a motion.

Sens. Mitt Romney and Susan Collins yesterday suggested they might vote to have witnesses. If Murkowski joins them, the Democrats still need one more Republican to defect.

6 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Finally, conservatives are realizing what a horrible person John Bolton is.

Yep. I thought it was a horrible appointment. Bolton is no conservative. Far from it. He's a neo-con who wants to make war all over the world and extend American dominance to the ends of the earth. A dangerous man, and now he's going to attempt to take down President Trump with a pack of lies. 

5 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

Yep. I thought it was a horrible appointment. Bolton is no conservative. Far from it. He's a neo-con who wants to make war all over the world and extend American dominance to the ends of the earth. A dangerous man, and now he's going to attempt to take down President Trump with a pack of lies. 

Everyone is a liar but Trump, scene 10 million, take 5 billion, action. 

5 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

What does this say about Trump, who appointed him in the first place?