• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Blarg

4 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Trump is so innocent, he's making it as difficult as possible for all the relevant information to get out. That's what all innocent people do.

Well we don't need witnesses or information in a trial. Why would he? He's innocent. It's actually quite common for the defendant and his lawyers to block witnesses and relevant information from being brought forward in the trial.

Calling relevant witnesses would just be a waste of time and tax payer's money. Plus, a lot of that stuff is private and shouldn't be public information because it could be problematic for our national security. 

It's all a waste if time. 

1 minute ago, Jason said:

Everyone loves trees but I hate pruning the ones that I have. Climbing trees at 46 years old doesn’t feel the same as when i was a kid 

My lot had 27 trees on it when we moved in. Today, I love my tree. 

9 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

Well we don't need witnesses or information in a trial. Why would he? He's innocent. It's actually quite common for the defendant and his lawyers to block witnesses and relevant information from being brought forward in the trial.

Calling relevant witnesses would just be a waste of time and tax payer's money. Plus, a lot of that stuff is private and shouldn't be public information because it could be problematic for our national security. 

It's all a waste if time. 

maybe they'll do better the next time they impeach him (and I'm sure they'll impeach a second time).

3 hours ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Looks like our own @Scott34 hit the front page of Reddit.

@Scott34 is quite an accomplished individual. Forensic News is an outlet that he founded.

The dude is like 24 years old. I'm 30 and my biggest life accomplishment is fostering six kittens and not killing any of them.

Anyway, what are your thoughts on Scott's article?

24 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

I'll reserve judgement until I see a media bias fact check.

You know me too well. I looked up Forensic News on Media Bias/Fact Check, but they weren't on there. I think they're too new.

That means we get to judge what kind of bias they have, if any.

8 hours ago, Taylor said:

@Scott34 is quite an accomplished individual. Forensic News is an outlet that he founded.

The dude is like 24 years old. I'm 30 and my biggest life accomplishment is fostering six kittens and not killing any of them.

Actually, your biggest life accomplishment is fostering six kittens and them not killing you.  

9 hours ago, Taylor said:

The article wouldn't open for me. I'll try again today.