• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Blarg

2 hours ago, calscuf said:

It would appear that perhaps I had spoken too soon. 

Truth is I wasn't really mad about my Second Amendment rights but the fact there was nothing set up for the early bird special there.  I apologized to Gabe and let him know he should have at least had some breakfast tacos. 

19 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Yeah I mean other than Trump declaring a state of emergency because he wasn't getting funds for the border wall, this is spot on. 

That may be dumb but it isn’t done in an attempt to prevent citizens from exercising their rights 

1 minute ago, Jason said:

That may be dumb but it isn’t done in an attempt to prevent citizens from exercising their rights 

If the Governor of California declared a state of emergency because he didn't want the gays to run around like a bunch of rainbow sprinkles because "eww" you'd be all for that shit.

smh

1 minute ago, tdawg87 said:

If the Governor of California declared a state of emergency because he didn't want the gays to run around like a bunch of rainbow sprinkles because "eww" you'd be all for that shit.

smh

I don’t like the Dodgers either but come on

Edited by Jason

3 minutes ago, Jason said:

Using emergency powers to try and limit citizens from exercising their rights is bullshit 

All it does is allow for extra security. States declare states of emergency all the time. How not only is this bad, but worse than anything Trump has done?

15 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

All it does is allow for extra security. States declare states of emergency all the time. How not only is this bad, but worse than anything Trump has done?

It’s fair to criticize many of  his policies but directly attempting to infringe on our constitutional rights hasn’t been one of his issues 

1 minute ago, Jason said:

It’s fair to criticize many of  his policies but directly attempting to infringe on our constitutional rights hasn’t been one of his issues 

Except for our first amendment rights. Also declaring a state of emergency emergency didn't infringe on anyone's rights.

They arrested several guys who were planning attacks last week.  They were apparently planning to attend the rally.  A bunch of militia groups were present in Richmond today.  That’s a fact.  Another fact, there were hardly any counter protestors.  which was good and probably a principal reason for there not being any ruckus.  There were plenty of fucking psychos out there today.  And unless you think that all the threats and shit were completely fabricated by law enforcement there was definitely legitimate reason to be concerned.

i don’t get how you look at these assholes wandering around armed to teeth, war cosplaying in the tactical gear and shit and think that’s just normal and healthy behavior.  It’s psychotic.  

Edited by UndertheHalo

3 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

They arrested several guys who were planning attacks last week.  They were apparently planning to attend the rally.  A bunch of militia groups were present in Richmond today.  That’s a fact.  Another fact, there were hardly any counter protestors.  which was good and probably a principal reason for there not being any ruckus.  There were plenty of fucking psychos out there today.  And unless you think that all the threats and shit were completely fabricated by law enforcement there was definitely legitimate reason to be concerned.

i don’t get how you look at these assholes wandering around armed to teeth, war cosplaying in the tactical gear and shit and think that’s just normal and healthy behavior.  It’s psychotic.  

Or maybe most out there were actually law abiding people that had zero intent of causing people harm? Yes the tacticool stuff is silly. No need for the governor to sign those executive orders though. Like you said, they arrested the assholes making the threats so the rest was his attempt to delegitimize the protests of his policies. 

7 minutes ago, Jason said:

Or maybe most out there were actually law abiding people that had zero intent of causing people harm? Yes the tacticool stuff is silly. No need for the governor to sign those executive orders though. Like you said, they arrested the assholes making the threats so the rest was his attempt to delegitimize the protests of his policies. 

Most were, certainly.

5 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

The FBI made those arrests independently of the Governor's actions.