• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Blarg

12 hours ago, Tank said:

maybe they'll do better the next time they impeach him (and I'm sure they'll impeach a second time).

I agree. Maybe next time Trump won't block Bolton and Mulvaney from testifying. Oh and Pompeo. 

But that would just further prove his innocence so it's a waste of time.

4 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

And Mitch will do everything in his power to prevent these guys from testifying. Because there's really no point when the defendant is innocent to let witnesses speak to prove his innocence. Waste of time.

Whoa, whoa, whoa there buddy. I sense sarcasm. Obviously you didn't read the transcript of his perfect call. 

2 hours ago, Adam said:

I'm happy for Scott. He's doing awesome stuff. Personally, seems a bit lefty Alex Jonesish to me but I'm totally good with that. Alex Jones is hilarious. 

Agreed.  I find it difficult to follow a lot of his stuff.  And I’ve read his book.  It’s entertaining but the dots never connect.  It’s like that with everything.  It’s like ancient aliens except for politics and liberals. Good for him tho. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

3 hours ago, RallyMo said:

Look, I know I have a cat and everything, but this is actually your greatest failure. 

Well, that and paying for a lifetime membership to Moviepass.

I ditched MoviePass as soon as there were better options available.

Cats rule. So much easier to take care of than dogs. But six kittens was a lot of work. At least they were litter trained by the time they were 3 weeks old. Fostering puppies = cleaning up poop and pee from your floors.

3 hours ago, Adam said:

I'm happy for Scott. He's doing awesome stuff. Personally, seems a bit lefty Alex Jonesish to me but I'm totally good with that. Alex Jones is hilarious. 

Are you serious? Alex Jones is a total nutcase. Scott is an actual journalist.

One of the most annoying narratives to come out of the Trump era is this idea that outlets like the NY Times and Washington Post are just liberal versions of outlets like Breitbart and InfoWars. 

Every media source has their bias. But certain media sources have much, much higher standards for deciding what they publish than others. 

5 minutes ago, Taylor said:

One of the most annoying narratives to come out of the Trump era is this idea that outlets like the NY Times and Washington Post are just liberal versions of outlets like Breitbart and InfoWars. 

Every media source has their bias. But certain media sources have much, much higher standards for deciding what they publish than others. 

That's the "moderate" way of saying "Both Sides!"

Kinda like a guy driving a car into a group of protesters being the exact same as someone throwing a milkshake.

10 minutes ago, Taylor said:

It’s not really that he’s like Alex Jones specifically.  I think it’s more the stories they chase, even tho it’s much more narrow in scope.  From what I’ve seen over the last 6 months or so that I’ve kept an eye on him.  It’s fixated on Trump and the Russia stuff.  Imo it’s mostly leads that grab your attention but when you actually dig into what they’re talking about it doesn’t really go anywhere.  There’s always important links in the chain that are missing. It’s a bit hyperbolic.  I don’t know. 

maybe Infowars isn’t the perfect analogy but I get what Adam is saying.  

25 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Apologies. 

11 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

It’s not really that he’s like Alex Jones specifically.  I think it’s more the stories they chase, even tho it’s much more narrow in scope.  From what I’ve seen over the last 6 months or so that I’ve kept an eye on him.  It’s fixated on Trump and the Russia stuff.  Imo it’s mostly leads that grab your attention but when you actually dig into what they’re talking about it doesn’t really go anywhere.  There’s always important links in the chain that are missing. It’s a bit hyperbolic.  I don’t know. 

maybe Infowars isn’t the perfect analogy but I get what Adam is saying.  

How would you like to be my PR man? No pay, but the perks are amazing! Free 1099 Regulatory Compliance education on demand.

2 hours ago, Taylor said:

The NY Times is a joke. I just snipped the front page of their website for shits and gigs. You've got blinders on.

image.png

2 hours ago, Taylor said:

The difference is that when InfoWars lies people lol. When the NYT and Washington Post lie 300,000 middle-easterns, thousands of Americans and trillions of dollars die.