• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 49.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Blarg

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2020/01/09/killing-soleimani-made-us-less-safe-trump-reckless-iran-poll/2835962001/

A majority of those surveyed, by 52%-34%, called Trump's behavior with Iran "reckless."

Americans were divided on the wisdom of the drone strike at the Baghdad airport last week that killed Soleimani and others: 42% supported it, 33% opposed it; 25% said they didn't know what to think. Republicans were much more supportive than Democrats; independents were almost evenly split.

But there was overwhelming agreement – in each case by more than 6-1 – that the attack made it more likely Iran would strike American interests in the Middle East (69%), that there would be terrorist attacks on the American homeland (63%), and that the United States and Iran would go to war with each other (62%).

By 52%-8%, those polled said the attack made it more likely that Iran would develop nuclear weapons.

1 minute ago, Blarg said:

Because the Iranian military can't follow commercial airline traffic on their radar? Do you even, just for a brief moment, think about how stupid your post is before hitting submit? 

What is stupid is that you continue to support a criminal in the white house. You're so blinded by your love of Trump you can't see passed your nose.

31 minutes ago, JarsOfClay said:

What is stupid is that you continue to support a criminal in the white house. You're so blinded by your love of Trump you can't see passed your nose.

This take is soooooo far off.

We can debate all day long about whether Soleimani should or should not have been killed. But he was a uniformed soldier in a combat zone... actively involved in conflict.... this isnt assassination. 

Meanwhile, especially coming from idiots like Boxer, trying to blame anyone but Iran for shooting down this plane (if it was shot down) is beyond stupid.

And the people trampled to death is trumps fault, too?

Lol..... is it Microsofts fault when people get robbed for their xbox on black friday?

This isnt me defending trump. I think hes an idiot. But this take is stupider than he is 

31 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

This take is soooooo far off.

We can debate all day long about whether Soleimani should or should not have been killed. But he was a uniformed soldier in a combat zone... actively involved in conflict.... this isnt assassination. 

Meanwhile, especially coming from idiots like Boxer, trying to blame anyone but Iran for shooting down this plane (if it was shot down) is beyond stupid.

And the people trampled to death is trumps fault, too?

Lol..... is it Microsofts fault when people get robbed for their xbox on black friday?

This isnt me defending trump. I think hes an idiot. But this take is stupider than he is 

Jars is too emotional to convey a rational thought.

This is my take on it. Iran is ultimately responsible since they fired the missile. You really can't debate that because they didn't have to retaliate but they chose to.  Where Trump comes into play for me with regards to this is he should have just left the Iran nuclear deal alone whether he thought it was a good deal or not. He didn't need to keep escalating the situation on his end, didn't need to keep imposing sanctions (which he is doing again) and so forth. Both sides just couldn't leave it alone and innocent people are getting caught in between, like they always do.