• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Protests and Riots Thread

2 hours ago, Rico said:

This one was from the first night.  Jennifer here was stabbing people. Darwin award winner like the dude with the sword.

Not saying it's right, but they stupid. 

You’re not exactly condemning their actions, either.

3 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

He should. lol

I was just thinking of the irony of the two clips... Jeremy Renner's character sings a song lamenting American oppression... of his Confederate nation... as they rob the train to try an get sum shit.

Wild shit. I didn't know Renner was in that movie when I watched it.

Fun fact of the day. The James gang are buried in Independence, Missouri. Even better is that I heard this from a transport person from the airport that is from San Bernardino, CA, now living in Kansas City.

5 minutes ago, Rico said:

Dude has been arrested. 

your boys are going to see a lot more of that if they keep it up. there are millions of americans who can live off the land and aint afraid of the flu bug. a quiet majority that will give people the shirt off their back but aint afraid to fight. many leftist are mistaking quietness for weakness.

1 minute ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

The dudes defending their gold store with the guns, wow, that got intense. The cops couldn't tell the good blacks from the bad blacks!

Yeah, that was unreal. The reporter chick was kind of a badass.