• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2020 Major League Baseball Season Updates Thread

Chuck

12 hours ago, m0nkey said:

Our old friend Trevor Gott has given up 9 runs and gotten 3 outs the past two days, blowing a 5 run lead and 3 run lead and the giants lost both games. 

I didn't know Eppler was acquiring relievers for other teams now.

2 hours ago, Stradling said:

I’d absolutely consider a trade of Marsh for a pitcher in the top 100 prospect list.  There was rumblings that Eppler tried to go after Gallen last year, when he was traded to Az.  I am wondering if Marsh was part of that deal.

I’m currently 50-50 on this, but probably preferring to keep Marsh.

What sucks is no minor league season to see how much further Adams could have come along.   Then they could simply choose between Marsh and Adams?

Edited by Angel Oracle

I'm also on the opposite boat for trading Marsh, espcially with how bad Upton fell. I would not mind dangling Goody and seeing what we can get. He still has two more Arb year and is playing quite well. Plus there are teams, in the playoff that are inneed of outfield help.

WOuld not mind trading with these teams. St louis (Liberatore) , Rays (McClanahan) and Clevland

36 minutes ago, m0nkey said:

Can someone smart dumb this down for me so it makes sense? If the whole thing is safety, why would they allow this?

My understanding is 10 days after symptoms start they are no longer contagious.  At work we have a team that deals with this for us at the stores, but I believe that is what I remember hearing.  

All these morons crying over Tatis swinging 3-0 are ridiculous. Play the game all the way through. If you go down 3-0 in the count and you groove one right down the middle, there may be consequences. Good for Tatis. He's an exciting young player and the fact that people are giving him shit for swinging there is asinine. He's part of the next generation of baseball. You can't sit there and cry that kids aren't interested in baseball and blah blah blah, while getting mad at someone who makes the game exciting and who could appeal to a new young generation of fans. 

11 minutes ago, Lou said:

Altuve is batting .179 with an OPS of .539

I said this a few days ago.  Imagine this is the real Altuve going forward. The created a system of cheating that made Altuve amazing.  Then they gave him $23 million a year based on him being artificially amazing.  Now he’s mediocre, collecting that money.