• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Covid 19 pass times

33 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Detectives are wusses! 

And yes, the man IS holding me down.

And I was disqualified for the testing process because i got the date wrong. Something about "you cant even get simple details right" or whatever stupid thing they said, i dont know, i missed it.

that sucks, man.

can i at least help you study for the sergeants exam? you know you should take it.

11 hours ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Thats what I have in mind, just a road trip. Get out and take a pic if something looks cool. 

But i think everything is closed now. Like red said, dumbasses like me all have the same idea.

That’s why I mention the drive. We didn’t actually go to any park, it’s literally just the 15 north. You could probably just pull over and take shots. Some of the mountain formations and scenery were pretty dope....and I’m not really even into that stuff, but it’s still a great memory from 15 years ago or so.

7 hours ago, Brandon said:

That’s why I mention the drive. We didn’t actually go to any park, it’s literally just the 15 north. You could probably just pull over and take shots. Some of the mountain formations and scenery were pretty dope....and I’m not really even into that stuff, but it’s still a great memory from 15 years ago or so.

I might have to do that. Theres still some snow on the mountains. May as well go out and see it before its gone.

Took my bike out yesterday for the first time in i dont know how long. Partially to get some exercise in (skipped the gym), but mostly out of boredom.

Was too lazy to go far, plus the tires were basically flat... so turned out to be a decent workout.

Kept it simple, and just rode around the neighborhoods near mine with the nicer houses. Just out of curiosity because id never seen them. 

Hadnt shaved in 3 days, and was wearing dirty gym clothes id worn doing yard work and stuff around the house all day in.... then laughed, knowing someone was likely calling the police. "Theres this dirty middle aged dude, on a shitty bike with flat tires.... riding around our neighborhoods, looking at all the houses..." love getting those calls...

6 hours ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Took my bike out yesterday for the first time in i dont know how long. Partially to get some exercise in (skipped the gym), but mostly out of boredom.

Was too lazy to go far, plus the tires were basically flat... so turned out to be a decent workout.

Kept it simple, and just rode around the neighborhoods near mine with the nicer houses. Just out of curiosity because id never seen them. 

Hadnt shaved in 3 days, and was wearing dirty gym clothes id worn doing yard work and stuff around the house all day in.... then laughed, knowing someone was likely calling the police. "Theres this dirty middle aged dude, on a shitty bike with flat tires.... riding around our neighborhoods, looking at all the houses..." love getting those calls...

Anyway, how's the clink?

6 hours ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

So how did you respond to the call?