• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Covid 19 pass times

3 hours ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

When the hell am i gonna use an isosceles triangle anyway? Or talk about wuthering heights? 

"I’m now quite cured of seeking pleasure in society, be it country or town. A sensible man ought to find sufficient company in himself.”

Sounds appropriate in these trying times.

28 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Wish I knew how to use tools. Be a perfect time to redo some stuff at my house ive been meaning to do since the hangover part 1 was out.

I have a friend named Jeff. His dad is a tv repairman with like the ultimate set of tools. I can call him for you to give you some help.

7 hours ago, calscuf said:

I would help you, assuming my wife said ok.  That way I could make jokes like “I remember when you had a little deck” and “your deck got a lot bigger because of me” and “your deck feels really good when I put my butt on it”.

And you could say “using your caulk was a good idea” and “you sure know how to handle your caulk” and “when you squeezed your caulk on my deck and the white stuff came out it really helped fill my crack”

You can verify phils deck is hard wood.

8 hours ago, calscuf said:

I would help you, assuming my wife said ok.  That way I could make jokes like “I remember when you had a little deck” and “your deck got a lot bigger because of me” and “your deck feels really good when I put my butt on it”.

And you could say “using your caulk was a good idea” and “you sure know how to handle your caulk” and “when you squeezed your caulk on my deck and the white stuff came out it really helped fill my crack”

As a guy in the building industry, you are almost there.  Use "I get paid to rub my caulk all day" when you are prepping a house for paint.

On 3/31/2020 at 3:12 PM, Brandon said:

Zion was dope. Drove through it when a buddy and I road tried to Salt Lake for a week long snowboard trip. Just a drive through, but looked worth a visit and spending more time.

Just watch out for the aerial and highway speed traps.

Thats what I have in mind, just a road trip. Get out and take a pic if something looks cool. 

But i think everything is closed now. Like red said, dumbasses like me all have the same idea.

Got off work today, hit the gym, then came home and did a second carpet shampoo. (Figure may as well do a second one while all the furniture is still moved).

...... so apparently no matter how clean the carpet looked after doing it this weekend, it was still filthy. That water bucket looked like chocolate milk after.

I swear im not that disgusting.

Also, new book arrived from Amazon. "Spillover". Meant to buy it a few years ago. Now everyone is reading it. About animal diseases and pending pandemics.... not sure when ill find time to read it, but will try my hardest to find some.

On 3/31/2020 at 3:08 PM, Tank said:

btw, how soon do you become detective TORS? or is THE MAN holding you down?

Detectives are wusses! 

And yes, the man IS holding me down.

And I was disqualified for the testing process because i got the date wrong. Something about "you cant even get simple details right" or whatever stupid thing they said, i dont know, i missed it.

31 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Detectives are wusses! 

And yes, the man IS holding me down.

And I was disqualified for the testing process because i got the date wrong. Something about "you cant even get simple details right" or whatever stupid thing they said, i dont know, i missed it.

F'n Gregorian calendar