• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

For those who are doing OK, what is one thing you think has helped?

1 minute ago, failos said:

I sure picked the worst time to stop drinking liquor. It's been a little over a month now (hence the infrequent posting here), and still going strong--but man, working from home really makes me want to get drunk all the time.

Think of how rich and thin you’ll be, or already are?  And in another 30 more days?  Baller!!

2 minutes ago, Rally Gorilla said:

Yep,  dropped $60 on paper towels/dispensers that will last my family-of-four two months during a pandemic.   Had to post about it, under the pretense of trying to help, so I could flaunt my big bucks.  

What's your Febreze stockpile looking like?

1 hour ago, Tank said:

you should have gone with one of these super sanitary beauties that all of us like to use in a public men's room:

Continuous cloth Hand Towel Dispenser...anyone else remember these ...

And these are equally as valuable, perhaps more so:

Capture.PNG

Studies have shown that those hand dryers disperse the water droplets from your hands (and anything you didn't wash off your hands) into the immediate surrounding air, filling an enclosed area in mere seconds. Coronavirus droplets everywhere.... 

16 minutes ago, ettin said:

Capture.PNG

Studies have shown that those hand dryers disperse the water droplets from your hands (and anything you didn't wash off your hands) into the immediate surrounding air, filling an enclosed area in mere seconds. Coronavirus droplets everywhere.... 

oh yeah, i hate these things, too.

40 minutes ago, ettin said:

Capture.PNG

It's also hard (for me anyway) to pull out my hands w/o touching the machine.    At least Dyson is being a hero by designing an easy to produce ventilator and rushing to produce 15,000 of them.   Hope they work better than the hand dryers.

Just curious. How Maltron as a company survives.

38 minutes ago, ettin said:

Capture.PNG

I thought those were fancy urinals. Well I'll be darn.

2 hours ago, Rally Gorilla said:

It's also hard (for me anyway) to pull out my hands w/o touching the machine. 

when you have big hands like i do, these things are even worse. i hate having to use them instead of towels. maybe this virus pandemic will inspire businesses that use them to now get rid of them.