• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

When Will You See...After Earth

When Will You See...  

16 members have voted

1. 1. After Earth

• Theaters
    • DVD/Cable/Etc.
    • Never

If this had white people in it I'd see it.  Did black people destroy the earth or something?  Is that why Will Smith and his kid are the only ones left?

At least that Tom Cruise movie had, well, Tom Cruise.  But it also had Morgan Freeman looking all bossy.  I think black people are gonna destroy the earth.  The movies are trying to warn us!

This looks so terrible.

I really wish that Shyamalamadingdong would just make an Unbreakable sequel already. I'd like to think that he could pull of a really good film because we already know the concept is solid and the first is easily his best film.

I'm pretty sure it's Will Smith's bitch wife who is behind the forcing of the Smith children down America's throat.

Yeah, Jada Pinkett Smith is one of those people that it's hard to comprehend why she is famous. If you ever want a good laugh, check out her singing with her "hardcore" band. Funny as hell.

Why is Vanilla Sky a scientology movie? Is Cameron Crowe a scientologist?

well it might not be as clear cut as say battlefield earth.

especially since its a remake of a spanish movie.

but it felt pretty scientology-esque to me, especially the end with the pseudo-life company.

well it might not be as clear cut as say battlefield earth.

especially since its a remake of a spanish movie.

but it felt pretty scientology-esque to me, especially the end with the pseudo-life company.

I've never seen it so I was just curious. I was hoping Cameron Crowe isn't a scientologist. I actually like most of his movies and the whole scientology thing is a definite deterrent.

I've never seen it so I was just curious. I was hoping Cameron Crowe isn't a scientologist. I actually like most of his movies and the whole scientology thing is a definite deterrent.

you should check it out.

i like it.

plus the soundtrack rocks.