• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

On 8/28/2020 at 5:32 PM, Redondo said:

Does this pertain to any of you guys?

Obesity can increase coronavirus-related death risk by almost 50%, report says

Obesity may increase the risk of coronavirus-related deaths by 50%, according to a recently published report in the journal Obesity Reviews.

Researchers at University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, analyzed published literature on patients with novel coronavirus and found individuals with obesity, defined as a BMI over 30, were more likely to be hospitalized and admitted to the ICU, according to a news release provided to Fox News.

The team of researchers also stated obese individuals had a higher risk of death by 48%, according to a news release on the UNC website.

Yes, but there are not many obese or elderly Americans and there are certainly none that are both, so we as a country don't need to worry. To actually address this virus thoughtfully from the start would have been a waste of resources and time that would have resulted in economic devastation and hardship.

Now, the Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA. Stock market starting to look very good to me.

1 hour ago, Lhalo said:

This is a horrendously stupid interpretation. It's honestly quite laughable. Furthermore, none of what you see in the chart is new information.

I'm not saying that people who see this and think "It's all a lie!" are assholes, but they're not approaching this data from an angle that makes any true sense. To be honest, I bet fewer than 9,210 people died of just COVID as per the guidelines on that chart. You don't die of just COVID. Hell, you don't just die from almost any single thing except for when you die in an accident (possibly with COVID).

Also, that lady is a Quanon doofus. Bless their hearts, they're predisposed to illogical thinking and predetermined conclusions that they can pull from any dataset.

9 hours ago, fishbulb said:

This is a horrendously stupid interpretation. It's honestly quite laughable. Furthermore, none of what you see in the chart is new information.

I'm not saying that people who see this and think "It's all a lie!" are assholes, but they're not approaching this data from an angle that makes any true sense. To be honest, I bet fewer than 9,210 people died of just COVID as per the guidelines on that chart. You don't die of just COVID. Hell, you don't just die from almost any single thing except for when you die in an accident (possibly with COVID).

Also, that lady is a Quanon doofus. Bless their hearts, they're predisposed to illogical thinking and predetermined conclusions that they can pull from any dataset.

You're wrong.

They're assholes.

10 hours ago, fishbulb said:

8 hours ago, calscuf said:

Yeah Larry, when you link to a Q Anon supporter post, you are basically asking to be put in the Vladdy, MAGA shortbus.

How do you guys know who these QAnon folks are? 

23 minutes ago, Jason said:

How do you guys know who these QAnon folks are? 

The Q in her Twitter name and her absolute inability to understand/be honest about the chart she was reading were the hints that I used to figure it out. If you look at that chart and say "they all dyed ov something but coveed wasn't the real cause," you've got a solid agenda.

1 minute ago, Lou said:

I can't wait until November 4th so we can celebrate Ralph Maccio's birthday.

and P-Diddy's.

You might think it is mere coincidence, but if COVID ends around Macchio's birthday, know this: it is part of the plandemic, which is tied tightly to the events of Karate Kid 2.

My wife has about 15 family members in Mexico who have had the virus. Three spent weeks in hospital and were all from same immediate family. Ended up killing her cousin who was a 35 year old healthy doctor and his dad. His mom lived after a few weeks in hospital. The virus certainly isn’t fake but we have exaggerated the total by a good bit. The real covid  total is probably 120-140k. Flu and pneumonia have killed 100k this year and that doesn’t include the deaths where they were combined with covid