• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

6 minutes ago, angelinkc said:

I was referring to Biden’s shotgun comment as vp. I guy was arrested for following his advice and even used it as his defense in court. 

Lol. What exactly does that have to do with anything we were talking about?

Most people likely won’t get a coronavirus vaccine until the middle of 2021

Congrats, criminals and homeless get priority over all of us, except Tank.

The vaccine would be distributed in four phases, with health-care workers, the elderly and people with underlying health conditions getting vaccinated first, according to the group. Essential workers, teachers and people in homeless shelters as well as people in prisons would be next on the list, followed by children and young adults.

6 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Nevermind, don't answer that.

The point is cons were trashed for doubting a vaccine for the same reason. A vaccine takes on average 10-15 years to develop. Another reason this indefinite shutdown "until we have a vaccine" made no fucking sense. We will end up forcing this vaccine on individuals and it may not be safe. We shouldn't rush a vaccine for a virus with a .25 kill rate. Life can go on in  a somewhat normal fashion  without a vaccine if the libs will get their heads out of their asses. The libs have had more stringent orders and lockdowns but have fared worse in economic gains and deaths. 

I am pretty sure there is a very effective vaccine already or there is a very effective preventive treatment like hydro. The increasing number of mask free sightings of old ass dems makes me suspicious. Either they have something we don't or the damn virus death tolls are super inflated. You can't find a masked dem politician outside of a scheduled photo op.