• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

1 hour ago, angelinkc said:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pelosi-san-francisco-hair-salon-owner-calls-it-slap-in-the-face

I guess old dem politicians are exempt from China virus rules

1 hour ago, Lhalo said:

What a fuckin c*nt.

https://www.ktvu.com/news/nancy-pelosi-confirms-she-got-hair-done-indoors-in-san-francisco

There's bullshit and then there's whatever you call this. LMAO!!

4 minutes ago, Jason said:

She’s not a hypocrite. The article clearly states she didn’t know she wasn’t supposed to do that 

Weird.  Whenever I tell the cops that, they say ignorance of the law is no excuse.  

But then again I'm poor, but not poor enough.  So I think I have to go by different rules.

16 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Weird.  Whenever I tell the cops that, they say ignorance of the law is no excuse.  

But then again I'm poor, but not poor enough.  So I think I have to go by different rules.

Maybe if you had those big titties she’s lagging around 

Libs wonder why people doubt mask work. Trump and the reps don't use them all that much. The dems use them for photo ops only. I am pretty sure all of these individuals are privy to more information than average Joe. Now the dems want a nation wide masks mandate including outdoors. Fauci has been spotted multiple times indoors without a mask. He takes it off as soon as the cameras stop rolling. Cuomo was just caught defying his own order. Pelosi is high risk and not worried at all about her masks. 

1 hour ago, Lhalo said:

Man what a coincidence. Maybe the biggest coincidence in the history of the planet eh @fishbulb?

Gov. Brown extends COVID-19 state of emergency 60 days, through Nov. 3

https://ktvz.com/news/coronavirus/2020/09/01/gov-brown-extends-covid-19-state-of-emergency-60-days-through-nov-3/

Obviously it isn't a coincidence. Clearly Trump would win Oregon by 40 points if the entire world didn't get together for this "plandemic."

14 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

Obviously it isn't a coincidence. Clearly Trump would win Oregon by 40 points if the entire world didn't get together for this "plandemic."

State elections matter. State laws have imprisoned blue states the last 6 months. Without these California couldn't have rolling blackouts or human shit location apps.

3 minutes ago, angelinkc said:

State elections matter. State laws have imprisoned blue states the last 6 months. Without these California couldn't have rolling blackouts or human shit location apps.

I'm sure Italy which went on a full shut down more than a month before any place in the US did is very concerned about state elections in Oregon.

Large antibody study offers hope for virus vaccine efforts

Antibodies that people make to fight the new coronavirus last for at least four months after diagnosis and do not fade quickly as some earlier reports suggested, scientists have found.

Tuesday’s report, from tests on more than 30,000 people in Iceland, is the most extensive work yet on the immune system’s response to the virus over time, and is good news for efforts to develop vaccines.

If a vaccine can spur production of long-lasting antibodies as natural infection seems to do, it gives hope that “immunity to this unpredictable and highly contagious virus may not be fleeting,” scientists from Harvard University and the U.S. National Institutes of Health wrote in a commentary published with the study in the New England Journal of Medicine.

One of the big mysteries of the pandemic is whether having had the coronavirus helps protect against future infection, and for how long. Some smaller studies previously suggested that antibodies may disappear quickly and that some people with few or no symptoms may not make many at all.