• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

3 hours ago, angelinkc said:

Holy shit. No.

Advocating for the easing of lockdowns, acknowledging that the response was screwed and thoughtfully/competently interpreting the data in that chart don't have to be mutually exclusive, but that article makes me think they are for the author.

COVID infection does not exist in a bubble. For example: COVID can cause pneumonia. So, let's say somebody gets COVID and then they come down with a viral pneumonia. Then they develop ARDS. Oh, they also had hypertension and they were overweight. They now have 3 new (to them) contributing causes of death and didn't die from just COVID. Oh shit, the infection has caused their body to have a systemic reaction. They're septic. There's another condition. Ah crap, the hyper coagulative state that COVID created in their body caused them to throw a clot. The clot traveled and it lodged in a coronary artery. Ah crap, they had a heart attack and died because of the ischemia.The thing is, they were doing ok but not spectacularly being overweight and had their hypertension controlled to a decent extent. They may have seven or eight contributing factors of death, but make no mistake about it: COVID killed 'em.

2 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Read the report. 

Dude, it's The Gateway Pundit. It's arguably the worst website out there for actual news. It makes Breitbart look balanced.

That site is a complete mess with ads and other bullshit. 

Also, if the argument is that most people who contacted Coronavirus died due to co-morbitities then NO FUCKIN SHIT BRO. The majority of people in the country have those. 

Fuck, Larry. I thought you were better than this.

9 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

The report is from the CDC. It’s that government entity that all the libs love. Here’s a direct link to the report so you can cease the Qtard nonsense. 

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid_weekly/index.htm

Right.

94% of deaths that are reported as "Covid" have co-morbitities. Once again, no shit. People who are obese or have diabetes would have lived longer otherwise, but caught Covid and died.

Stop being silly.

Edited by tdawg87

28 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Right.

94% of deaths that are reported as "Covid" have co-morbitities. Once again, no shit. People who are obese or have diabetes would have lived longer otherwise, but caught Covid and died.

Stop being silly.

I’m not fat or old and neither are my kids. My parents take precautions because they’re not stupid. It’s well past time to open up. 

1 hour ago, tdawg87 said:

Right.

Stop being silly.

Nope. That doesn't say that 94% of them have comorbidites.

5 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

What

It says "For 6% of the deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned." That's different than saying that 94% of people had comorbidites, when considered in the light of how we use the term comorbidites. With that noted, it's not news that having certain conditions puts people at higher risk.

Like I said earlier, there's no reason that we can't advocate for responsible reopening while not misrepresenting data. We should be reopening, but people need to do their damn part and take appropriate precautions.