• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

3 minutes ago, Blarg said:

It takes five years of schooling to become a teacher. It takes ten minutes to fill out an application at Walmart. That is what makes them more valuable. 

That is definitely the attitude he presented. I have 8-10 family members who are teachers. Despite their education, only one is fairly intelligent. I don’t hate teachers but teaching k-12 isn’t rocket science

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

7 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Most idiots think that. 

If you want to place value on lives, your age group is probably the least valuable to the nation. I am sure you are pretty well off and still contributing more than you consume. However, if we want to go down that road,  the older population has the least amount of value. I am not a fan of this but if you start value of life system we shouldn’t exclude age as a negative factor 

1 minute ago, calscuf said:

1605FB74-C26A-4AF7-B714-4DC6367C59A2.jpeg

Blarg can’t admit that he could give a rats ass about covid if it wasn’t killing people his age. It is this kind of self preservation that has me pissed off. He willing to shit in the dreams of every kid age 5-25 so he can live to make smut series 35. 

1 hour ago, angelinkc said:

That is definitely the attitude he presented. I have 8-10 family members who are teachers. Despite their education, only one is fairly intelligent. I don’t hate teachers but teaching k-12 isn’t rocket science

you're wrong.

any time you want to come and sub for me, just let me know.

2 hours ago, Tank said:

you're wrong.

any time you want to come and sub for me, just let me know.

There is no way I could do your job. Great teachers are some of the most impactful people in this country. I have no doubt you are one of the best just based on your ideas.  I do think the quality of our teachers is in decline. We are attracting more union activists than caring individuals today. They will carry caskets down the streets in protest and sit silent while our children are fed leftist bullshit in our classrooms .  I had many teachers that could have done anything they wanted in life. Today , I see a lot more liberal activists that couldn’t do much else outside of art or social services. 

14 minutes ago, angelinkc said:

There is no way I could do your job. Great teachers are some of the most impactful people in this country. I have no doubt you are one of the best just based on your ideas.  I do think the quality of our teachers is in decline. We are attracting more union activists than caring individuals today. They will carry caskets down the streets in protest and sit silent while our children are fed leftist bullshit in our classrooms .  I had many teachers that could have done anything they wanted in life. Today , I see a lot more liberal activists that couldn’t do much else outside of art or social services. 

public school

sad arrested development GIF

4 minutes ago, Tank said:

public school

sad arrested development GIF

Yes. I hope all this brings school choice which can benefit good teachers in the long run. We still have a lot of good teachers being silenced.  The little girl that was murdered and put in a grinder years ago was my mom’s student. She raised money to get the girl hearing aids. The parents constantly moved to avoid social services which eventually led to the girls death. 

Keep it all shut down libs. Everything will be just fine...

More Than Half Of San Francisco Storefronts Closed Due To Pandemic

SAN FRANCISCO (KPIX) — More than half of all storefronts in San Francisco are no longer in business due to COVID-19, according to the survey by the San Francisco Chamber of Commerce.

https://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2020/08/24/more-than-half-of-san-francisco-storefronts-closed-due-to-pandemic/

11 minutes ago, calscuf said:

We went an entire day without talking about the virus.  If that black dude hadn’t gotten himself shot I doubt we could say that.  Thank you criminal black man for taking our minds off the virus, even if it’s just one day.

The cops were racist murderers so thank racism 

32 minutes ago, Jason said:

I’m sure at some point in human history socks weren’t worn and now they are. I think marks are here to stay like the sock 

If we're going to be evaluating your theory on the basis of that post, it's pretty clear that you're not talking about punctuation marks.

Get a brain, Moran.