• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

4 hours ago, Taylor said:

They're fine with saying "F it" and throwing caution into the wind as long as it's other people who suffer. 

I’ll pray that we develop herd immunity and move past this while the rest of you can continue pushing for continued lockdowns until there’s a cure. I guess these are the sides we have to choose now. As soon as we loosen restrictions it’s going to come back again. It will be an ongoing cat and mouse game the way its going 

18 minutes ago, calscuf said:

That would nit be necessary if people went dumbasses.

You two goofballs were internet fellating each other all morning about herd immunity and now you’re scoffing at the very thing that will accomplish that?

I’m not scoffing at a vaccine, I’ll probably get one. I’m scoffing at a mandate to have one 

Scientists around the world are racing to create a safe and effective vaccine for the virus in what is usually a years-long process.

Trump said earlier this month -- while balancing “speed and safety” -- Americans could have a vaccine “maybe far in advance of the end of the year.”

Dr. Anthony Fauci, the nation’s top infectious disease expert, has said he’s “cautiously optimistic” a vaccine could be available by the end of this year or early next year but it likely wouldn’t be widely available until later next year at the earliest. Even with a vaccine, it’s unlikely it will be close to 100% effective, he has said.

As patients recover from the virus, some have reported lingering symptoms like fever, shortness of breath and chronic fatigue. One young patient who had improved after three weeks of rest saw symptoms return sporadically over the past five months.

The head of the World Health Organization, Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, said it’s possible the virus could be over within two years.

“We hope to finish this pandemic (in) less than two years, especially if we can pool our efforts,” he said Friday.

Link