• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

Sadly, a lot of our deaths probably have to do with people here having just terrible health and not taking care of themselves. In my experience from visiting Spain, Ireland, and other different countries, it seems as if people are a lot more active than people here. They walk to a lot more places and everyone is skinny as fuck. Lot of nice looking whores too. I just picture many of the people who die from this looking like people that I would see at a local Walmart.  People that when you look at them you think what in the hell are you doing with yourself. Like wtf. 

I was just in Puerto Vallarta and not everyone was wearing a mask. Most were but it looked like here with people complying. Has Mexico been complying with every little thing? I doubt it but realistically I don’t know the answer for sure.   Maybe someone else that has been to Mexico can provide their experience.

I'm not saying people here aren’t acting stupid with the social distancing .... cause people are. But the fact that a lot more people are dying here than anywhere else you seems strange. Health has to be a huge factor.  Americans are fat and lazy fucks. Maybe this virus will change that but I doubt it. Is india and Brazil not giving a fuck either about the social distancing? It’s just all pretty weird.

Whatever, I’ll continue to work from home I guess. I wear my mask wherever I go aside from out on the golf course so I’ll just sit back and relax and see what other dumb rules Newsome comes up with. 

1 hour ago, gotbeer said:

Brazil 1365

Population of Brazil 209 million

India 1089  

Poulation of India 1.353 billion

USA silver medalists, but may fall to bronze upon further review.

Brazil and India are developing nations. All of the countries listed in the tweet are developed nations like the U.S.

Urinals may spread coronavirus, study finds

Public urinals may expose you to coronavirus, according to a study.

Researchers from Yangzhou University in China found that flushing urinals can release clouds of virus-containing aerosols that you can potentially inhale, a significant concern during this COVID-19 pandemic. The group recently reported similar findings with flushing public toilets and decided to examine urinals.

“More than 57 percent of the particles have traveled away from the urinal," the researchers stated in the study published in Physics of Fluids.

The particles also traveled at an alarming rate.

The particle can reach 0.84 meters, which is about the height of a man’s thigh, in 5 1/2 seconds when compared with the diffusion performance of the toilet-induced spray that reaches around 0.93 meters in 35 seconds, according to the study.

8 minutes ago, hangin n wangin said:

Sadly, a lot of our deaths probably have to do with people here having just terrible health and not taking care of themselves. In my experience from visiting Spain, Ireland, and other different countries, it seems as if people are a lot more active than people here. They walk to a lot more places and everyone is skinny as fuck. Lot of nice looking whores too. I just picture many of the people who die from this looking like people that I would see at a local Walmart.  People that when you look at them you think what in the hell are you doing with yourself. Like wtf.

I've been to Europe multiple times and agree with you based on my experiences abroad.  That said I know my experiences were limited to certain cities so I was curious about the obesity rate of other countries.  According to:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_obesity_rate

The US is definitely fatter than Spain, France, Japan, Canada, UK and Germany.  Canada comes closest while Japan unsurprisingly has a very low obesity rate.  When you consider that 70% of US adults are overweight it paints an even grimmer picture.

1 hour ago, calscuf said:

America is fat. But the UK is pretty fat. 

Most of Continental Europe is slimmer, but they also smoke at much higher rates.

Mexico is the fattest (cause their women).

This is the one inconvenient thing that has been popping up since the beginning of the Rona.  That smokers are not getting the Rona at the rate that the general population is.  

5 hours ago, Taylor said:

Brazil and India are developing nations. All of the countries listed in the tweet are developed nations like the U.S.

They’ve been around long enough to actually complete the developmental process so if they aren’t there yet then they never will be. Developed or not there are not any real effective treatments for COVID so access to medication would be the difference for the developed world. Our issue is more of our freedom loving, American culture. We value our liberties more than our health. That’s why there’s so many fat people.

21 minutes ago, Jason said:

They’ve been around long enough to actually complete the developmental process so if they aren’t there yet then they never will be. Developed or not there are not any real effective treatments for COVID so access to medication would be the difference for the developed world. Our issue is more of our freedom loving, American culture. We value our liberties more than our health. That’s why there’s so many fat people.

Agreed.

2 hours ago, calscuf said:

AW is like a little microcosm of America.  Lots of white people.  Some educated folks who tend to skew left.  Lots of uneducated space wasters that skew far right.  A handful of good sized penises, but mostly gun owners.  And almost everyone is fat.

Three of those things apply to me.